PS/2 Keyboard lights and goes off at boot. Award Bootblock BIOS v1.0 message given. Auto Load Awdflash.exe .... requested. Have followed flashing procedure after downloading flashing utility and BIOS supplied by manufacturer. Now receiving a screen showing Type of Flash (blank 'cause I never supplied one), AND THE ERROR MESSAGE IS :- SOURCE FILE NOT FOUND. What did I do wrongly? and do I have a chance of successfully flashing without a working keyboard?

Motherboard: Chaintech socket PGA 370
Chipset: VIA VT82C686B0107CD Taiwan
BIOS: 6AJA4G100-G100C, TR0323-2 V9.O, Dated 01/30/2001

I am desperate. Can anybody out there help?

I have tried many normally working keyboards, even bought a new USB keyboard hoping it would solve the problem, alas that didn't help. Got a technician to check the ports and he found nothing wrong with them. If I could get the keyboard to work, I would be able to enter AWDFLASH setup using ALT+F2 Keys. If only! If only I could get the computer to recognise the keyboard. It refuses to boot from floppy because it insists on initiating - automatically loading Awardflash.exe. Hence I thought maybe I need to get it to go through the flashing process. Realised last night that the mainboard is equipped with an Erasable Flash ROM entitled FLASH MEMORY WRITER V 7.52C. A sample of the screen is given in the manual. According to the sample -
Flash Type should be : INTEL E82802AB / 3.3V(2Mb)
File Name to Program should be : 6AJR4323.BIN

So far BIOS flashing failed. The message is SOURCE FILE NOT FOUND. I am using a file downloaded from the manufacturer's web site.

EXPERTS PLEASE HELP.