3dmark 2005 Released!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3dmark 2005 Released!!!!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

3dmark 2005 Released!!!!

:::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer
    Get it here..
    No - you'll only want to bragg about your score compared to mine if I do

Mines not much to brag about....4364, Id love to know what everyone else is getting.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer
    Mines not much to brag about....4364, Id love to know what everyone else is getting.
    So people are ignoring my threads now?
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=64333

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    So people are ignoring my threads now?
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=64333
    Oh deary me .. & thats why I at least thought we should have some kind of news forum - just like you asked

I shall go find that thread & put something 'rude' on it to try & raise its profile in Scott & Noo's minds

gratitude you deserve kind sir.

4300 is a good score....6800gt or what video card? On that note...the scores IMO are useless when comparing to real games. Too bad eh? Then we have the cheating thing again....but with the tables turned against ATI this time. They should just stop making the synthetics.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by FireAm94
    4300 is a good score....6800gt or what video card? On that note...the scores IMO are useless when comparing to real games. Too bad eh? Then we have the cheating thing again....but with the tables turned against ATI this time. They should just stop making the synthetics.

Joe
    Actually, its a 6800 Ultra OC by BFG

THey did a 6800 SLI and got an amazing score 7229!

http://www.3dchips-fr.com/News/actua...200409298.html Its a french link, best i can do for now

NVIDIA Corporation, a worldwide leader in graphics and digital media processors, today announced that the Company has set the bar for 3dMark05, the latest PC performance benchmark from Futuremark Corporation. In benchmark tests performed by NVIDIA using 3dMark05, the NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra SLI achieved an industry high-score of 7229.

"These results validate that the NVIDIA GeForce 6-Series of GPUs is a gamer's dream, and delivers the cutting edge technology that enthusiasts demand," said Ujesh Desai, general manager for desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "We believe the NVIDIA SLI-multi-GPU technology is the must have feature for performance PCI Express graphics."

NVIDIA SLI is a patent-pending hardware and software solution that enables gamers to connect two PCI Express-based NVIDIA GeForce 6-Series graphics cards on their PCI Express-compatible motherboards to deliver blazing performance.

News source:
    nVIDIA

Where else to find it

So my 'poohey' French went over that link & I concluded that an 'SLI' is a GeForce 6800 Ultra PCI-Express - can somebody with better language skills confirm ? - aucun problème, j'ai trouvé la version anglaise ici !

Even if the benchmarks suffer from 'fixing' that's one hell of an improvement & a definate reason to be looking at this new motherboard design ..

Did you know that it was beat by a single overclocked ATI card? Tell me ATI isn't cheating.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    NVIDIA Corporation, a worldwide leader in graphics and digital media processors, today announced that the Company has set the bar for 3dMark05, the latest PC performance benchmark from Futuremark Corporation. In benchmark tests performed by NVIDIA using 3dMark05, the NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra SLI achieved an industry high-score of 7229.

"These results validate that the NVIDIA GeForce 6-Series of GPUs is a gamer's dream, and delivers the cutting edge technology that enthusiasts demand," said Ujesh Desai, general manager for desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "We believe the NVIDIA SLI-multi-GPU technology is the must have feature for performance PCI Express graphics."

NVIDIA SLI is a patent-pending hardware and software solution that enables gamers to connect two PCI Express-based NVIDIA GeForce 6-Series graphics cards on their PCI Express-compatible motherboards to deliver blazing performance.

News source:
    nVIDIA

Where else to find it

Quote Originally Posted by FireAm94
    Did you know that it was beat by a single overclocked ATI card?
    No ! & 'my google' doesn't seem to either ! - could you provide a link please?

Just do an ORB search at futuremark.com I can't find a link to post but the highest score is an overclocked ATI X800XT PE. Tell me they don't comprimise IQ. lol My poor ole 6800GT. It scored about 8200.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    No ! & 'my google' doesn't seem to either ! - could you provide a link please?
    Last edited by FireAm94; October 5th, 2004 at 09:34 AM.

nvidia claim they havent yet released "enhanced" drivers for the benchmark yet (i.e. they havent started cheating as well)