Sony Playstation Portable

Thread: Sony Playstation Portable

Smile Sony Playstation Portable

Who will get the Sony PSP?
    Last edited by esnetsc; October 4th, 2004 at 11:40 AM.

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    I want the gameboy DS, screw sony
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

sony owned teh DS

Im going to buy both the DS and PSP, DS will just have the little baby games (but have zelda) and PSP will have all the great games, plus it can play mp3's, watch dvd's etc... the DS still uses cartridges while PSP will use a nice 1.8 gb dvd

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by +Daemon+
    sony owned teh DS

Im going to buy both the DS and PSP, DS will just have the little baby games (but have zelda) and PSP will have all the great games, plus it can play mp3's, watch dvd's etc... the DS still uses cartridges while PSP will use a nice 1.8 gb dvd
    Why do people insist that nintendo has only childrens games? Just because they dont have titles like, def jam, big breasted video game sluts blow **** up part 37 doesnt mean their titles are for children
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

most of them are though. Nintendo makes great stuff...however, they always hurt themselves in the end by alienating the mature gamer. i have a gamecube, gameboy advance and every other nintendo console..and while there were great games for all of them..the majority of their big games are all happy little cartoon games. there are exceptions, but their main arsenal of games are all more childish than microsoft's and sony's.

sure, im going to buy a DS, and probably a PSP as well. but the fact is, i dont expect there to be too many DS games that i really want. just like with the gamecube. i have 15 gamecube games..none of which would i consider to be even remotely close to making my top 10 current games list. sure, metroid prime was good, but could have been better. super monkey ball was good. other than that, i havent played a gamecube game that really impressed me. Resident evil looked nice, but still suffered from the same horrible controls.

gameboy advance has some good games. the remakes of the SNES mario games were good, the castlevania games, metroid games are awesome.

nintendo ends up screwing themselves over all the time though. they put out a system that has all of these great features but they always do something that just prevents them from dominating.

the n64 was much better than the playstation and the saturn. had some great games, decent controller, 4 ports..but yet they go with cartridges which were expensive.

then the gamecube comes out..more powerfull than the ps2, fairly decent controller. yet it lacks the number of buttons as its competition. but their real downfall is lack of games.

even on the SNES...mortal kombat made it's console debut..and they remove all the blood and some of the fatalities..causing the much inferior genesis version to be more popular.
    Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs