READ: Microsoft Expands Windows Anti-Piracy Program, maybe free stuff for you!

Thread: READ: Microsoft Expands Windows Anti-Piracy Program, maybe free stuff for you!

READ: Microsoft Expands Windows Anti-Piracy Program, maybe free stuff for you!

Microsoft Just Wants a Little Look - Do you want to let Microsoft check if your copy of Windows is legit? How about if they promise it's anonymous? How about if they give you some free stuff?

..Microsoft is offering English-speaking Genuine Advantage participants a free copy of Photo Story 3 for Windows; five MSN Zone games for half price; a free trial version of its OneNote note-taking product; a free copy of the Microsoft Holiday Fun Pack; a hosted version of SharePoint for half-price; and a subscription to the Microsoft List Builder service for less than $10 a month..
    To coin a phrase around here .. 'That's racist !'
    (Mind they do say they'll make it available in other lanuages).

I'm sure M$ has lost the plot with this one , their real motives are as clear as a bell, get everything online all tied up together & then they know what you are up to !

Microsoft advises users who discover their software is not genuine to make sure to continue to turn on Windows Automatic Updates to receive critical security updates; to return their products to the reseller or other party which sold them the product; and to fill out a "Report Piracy Now" report on the Microsoft Genuine Advantage site if the seller declines to replace the counterfeit product.
    Oh yeah so that does you any good - how ? Arrrr, I be a pirate I be, arrrr, refund be what me 'earty ? arrr I be off, arrr !

This really does 'tickle me' .. M$ are forever banging on about 'secure' & how everything is best done the Billy boy way -shame they can't even protect themselves from the humble CD burner -shows remarkable insight that does - NOT !