PS3 and XBOX 2 rumor

Thread: PS3 and XBOX 2 rumor

PS3 and XBOX 2 rumor

This person who shall remain nameless is working on the physical architecture of the CPU for the PS3 and the Xbox 2. Wow I said what's that like? Then he drops the bomb... he says "Well I shouldn't be telling you this but the CPU's we are selling Sony and Microsoft are the SAME!!!" It turns out that what IBM is doing is moving around parts on the CPU to make them look different but the technology is the same!!! Also he said they are hoping that Sony and Microsoft don't figure it out.

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Well, then good thing you weren't the one to tell....
    Sergeant WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by esnetsc
    This person who shall remain nameless is working on the physical architecture of the CPU for the PS3 and the Xbox 2. Wow I said what's that like? Then he drops the bomb... he says "Well I shouldn't be telling you this but the CPU's we are selling Sony and Microsoft are the SAME!!!" It turns out that what IBM is doing is moving around parts on the CPU to make them look different but the technology is the same!!! Also he said they are hoping that Sony and Microsoft don't figure it out.
    you realise, of course, that some of us on this board may actually be working with people on one of those projects. And for real, not the "shall remain nameless" way you imply. Those of us who are working with those people are bound to say nothing (barring legal action against us by our employers) but we can say that your post is nothing but drivel spouted by the boredom of youth. Believe me when I say, nothing ever uttered in the history of the human race has ever been more ludicrous as well as ridiculous. And anyone with a brain (which describes the knowledgeable ones here) would know that you're doing nothign but blowing wind.
    Today, a haiku:

Google, you f**ktard
    my fingers are so weary
    of repeating crap