[RESOLVED] ENPC KL21 jumper settings

Thread: [RESOLVED] ENPC KL21 jumper settings

burrguy

Angry ENPC KL21 jumper settings

I have an old enpc KL21 motherboard and I want to run a P2 400 on it. Does anyone have the settings because I checed their website and it has been down for weeks.

Lightbulb

Here's the site to download what you need. You are right, it is an odd motherboard! I also have the file in my computer, if you need it because the site is down.

Click Here !

Let me know if it helped.
    The objective it is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

burrguy

Thumbs down

I tried to get some of the stuff off of that site but it would always time out.

burrguy

Question

I got to the site but they wern't for my motherboard. It has an Intel Lx chipset not an Sis530.

I think I have that MB at home. I know it is a something KL21. I could never get it above 83MHz on the FSB. Make sure it will do 100MHz. LX chipset was for celerons, which mine came with a Celeron 466. I searched forever before I found the manufacturer of that board I have. That chipset wouldn't put enough power to the AGP slot for me to run my video card in Win2K, but a PCI card ran fine. Hope it helps.
    God is all knowing, I am just human.