(WoW = World of Warcraft by Blizzard)

Anybody have any idea's what I can do? I have tried everything for WoW's Bittorrent program to try to increase my download rate but nothing works. I just sent an email to their Tech support but wanted to see what you thought.

Copy of my email:
OK, this is really weird and I am able to reproduce it. Possibly it is on my end but I have tried everything I can.

The problem is, is that the Bittorrent program will not UPLOAD to other's at a decent rate.

This is what I have noticed, I downloaded the game with the bittorrent for the recent Stress Test.

When I was downloading I was getting about 40kps which isn't too good for a 3mbit connection but
better than nothing. And at this time I was UPLOADING to others at about 20kps to 40kps. My upload
for my cable is capped at 256kps. Which isn't great for me either.

So I finished downloading the game and press the finish button and it closes and I play for a bit
and log out and decide to open the bittorrent again and let it upload my files to others. I open
it and it scans my downloads and then starts uploading at 2kps, VERY RARELY it will spike up to 8kps
upload. But never more than that.

So I say to myself that sucks. So I try all the things in your help. I put ports 3724, 6112, 6881-
6999 in my port forwarding in my router. No change. Try Port Triggering, no change. I disable
my Norton Anti-Virus, no change. Disable WinXP Firewall, no change. Put my computer in the DMZ, no
change. Switch to my old non-wireless router (RP114 by Netgear), no change. Decide to plug my
computer directly into the cable modem. No change.

Put my WGR614v4 (netgear) router back. No change. So I give up and just let it upload at 2kps
pretty much 24/7.

Then today's patch comes out. I run the new downloader for it and wam, I am getting 10kps download
rate and 40kps upload. It finishes downloading and I press Finish. It installs the patch and the
servers are still not up. So I then start the bittorrent again to allow others to get it from me.

My upload rate? 2kps and would not go higher than that.

So I decide to do a test and delete the patch file I just downloaded. I redownload it and this
time I get about 20kps download and 40kps upload rate. But when it finishes I just leave the program
open. I am still getting an average of 20kps upload rate but I just noticed the upload rate is
slowly dropping, now I am averaging about 12kps after it being open for 10 mins.
But if I press finish and then restart it and it scans the patch, bam I am back to 2kps and it
won't go any higher.

I have checked and I have the latest firmware available for my router and I have asked around and
nobody else knows what to do that could be on my side.

EDIT: Since sending this email my upload rate has dropped to 8kps average after about another 5 mins since sending.

Just so you know I have a Netgear WGR614v4 router and I tried my old Netgear RP114 router.