Its Cold Out I Was Boared , And Well I Was ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its Cold Out I Was Boared , And Well I Was ...

Banned

Its Cold Out I Was Boared , And Well I Was ...

ok i know these people who moved here from clownifornia ..
    umm the wife swears when she was younger , and Bill Gates was poor like the rest of us {imagine that} she actuallly dated him , and still knows him..
    ok now if we were able to ask bil gates a few questions what we would we ask him?
    aside from how about a job with M$
    personally i would like to score an interview with him .. not being a journalist , just a regular joe.
    personally i would like to know if he actually uses his own products? if so wich fschecking ones ????ok now bill what is in youre antique collection , besides mothersday distro, an altiar , and an apple 1, and yorue kaypro and osbourn cpm dino sours collection, that i truely wonder what is in his collection of computewr artifacts from the old school era ..
    is theiran old ibm xt puttering around his old aprtment ? i bet its dos 3.5 with xtree gold!
    he probabbly still owns his first lisa {not that he would evr admit to it}
    ok now after the ball is a rolling i would like an answer to my questions ..
    like umm did annybody ever think of giving outlook express a freaking word filter? now how about giving outlook express a word filter that is setup by the administrator.. so we have a net nanny in our email..
    and hey how about giving us users a fine tuning feature for advanced users of outlook express .. like the ability to turn off outside linking ...suchs as the tag <object> wich can be filled in at a later date and pose a nice vunerability {thanxz spybot} as well as other not thought of exploits , such as numbered email tags that servers count on for spam email counts , such as a simple img src= 999999 numberd email that the server now knows emaila ddy 999999 is still an active addy because it downloaded file number 999999 ... i hate outside linking in email and i dont want to see just txt only email . but it would be nice

yahoo messinger has had a nice word filter that is tunable for years , just ad the word , charactor etc , and in chat you never see it again .. a simple editable txt file that can save the eye strain for seeing # ,& , &nbspc, blah blah , as well as other things like rancid html we dont want to see .. like please bill have this answered before we ever meet!

actually after meeting a mutual freind of these people at walmart that needed his computer fixed after his kid my age accidentally installed a spyware scam ... i run into him on the indoor ,, when i was leaving a freind that is a clerk was doing the ppl greeter detail so i stopped low and behold the microsoft represenative was thier done stacking the shelves with Microsofts$ products ,. and in the process of leaving .. so i actually asked him on the "can you ask bill gates a few questions for me" please ....

anny way i though this was a bit too coincidental so i thought i would become famous , and write about it here .....

annyw ay enough of my blarg .. big questions is what would you do to as bill gate a question ?? i think thier should be a contest some where's ...
    what questions would you ask him?
    to name a few i am thinking of myself . like how many small countries do you own ...did you ever count them ?
    ok people what would you ask the man in charge if you could score an interview with bill gates?

BTW i was boared and avoiding 30 some degree weather outside ...
    so i floated bye here ..

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar

I was too much of a gentleman to ask...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

Aaah amc, welcome back, now I have something to do this evening

BTW you might like to know that there are one or two Microsoft MVPs floating around this board, MVPs often get listened to at M$, so you are right to post your questions here
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I would like everyone to know that I do in fact speak fluent AMCfreek. Allow me to summarize:

AMC says:
    He knows a lady that used to date Bill Gates (or so she claims). It got AMC wondering if Bill Gates uses his own software (Windows / Office). And if so, what hardware does he use? And does he keep some of the older software/hardware for the sake of collecting?

Then AMC goes into talking about Outlook Express a bit. He talks about how he seems to think it would be an ok program if they included a few more security features. He even uses Yahoo Messenger as an example of a program that DOES include some of the features he would like to see in Outlook Express.

Then AMC asked the MS rep who happened to be at Walmart if he could ask Bill Gates some questions. I'm assuming the questions would relate to the Outlook Express security issues he had discussed previously.

And finally he ends his post inclusively by asking WD members if there are more questions we could pose to Bill Gates should the opportunity arise.

Ok then,.. let's take a 10 minute break and afterwards, I will follow up with a question/answer period.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I would like everyone to know that I do in fact speak fluent AMCfreek. Allow me to summarize:

AMC says:
    He knows a lady that used to date Bill Gates (or so she claims). It got AMC wondering if Bill Gates uses his own software (Windows / Office). And if so, what hardware does he use? And does he keep some of the older software/hardware for the sake of collecting?

Then AMC goes into talking about Outlook Express a bit. He talks about how he seems to think it would be an ok program if they included a few more security features. He even uses Yahoo Messenger as an example of a program that DOES include some of the features he would like to see in Outlook Express.

Then AMC asked the MS rep who happened to be at Walmart if he could ask Bill Gates some questions. I'm assuming the questions would relate to the Outlook Express security issues he had discussed previously.

And finally he ends his post inclusively by asking WD members if there are more questions we could pose to Bill Gates should the opportunity arise.

Ok then,.. let's take a 10 minute break and afterwards, I will follow up with a question/answer period.
    Thanks wrbby, I was thinking holyrunonsentencebatman!!!
    GO PATS!!!!

I think that was an imposter.
    AMC would never post with his Caps Lock off...

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead

AMC says:

All I could think of was the famous quote:

"I speak jive."
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

Yeah um..

I have a question!

Will Bill Gates donate a million dollars to the Diver01 retirement fund?

Plweeeaze....
    W

Did he really appear as himself on The Simpsons or was that an actor making him sound like Kermit?
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Registered User FatalException0E's Avatar
    Does he still like pie?
    Contents: One signature
    || |||| | |||| |||

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Wow amcfreek how the hades are ya man? Long time no read...
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

I would ask Bill Gates if he ever had the urge to walk into his bank and ask for a million dollars in pennies.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

I'd ask him why service pack 2 screwed my laptop so bad I need to format and rebuild today....

There's also quite a few other questions I would ask, but my main one would be "Mr Gates, I have been a staunch supporter of Microsoft products since 3.11, I won't let any of my customers use anything else, because lets face it, if I did I'd be out of a job! So as I've been supporting your products for the past 7 years, without any real assistance from your Tech support guys, how about a coupla million to see me through the rest of my IT support days?"
    "Today is a Gift, thats why they call it the present"

Oh almost forgot, main questions should be "Why the f**k did you unleash Windows Millenium on the world"

Just been reminded how pants it is.... 1.5 hours to setup a dial-up modem connection.....

Had to strip out all network components and re-install
    "Today is a Gift, thats why they call it the present"