Picture problems (Praktica DCZ 6VR )

Thread: Picture problems (Praktica DCZ 6VR )

Picture problems (Praktica DCZ 6VR )

I recently bought the Praktica DCZ 6VR camera off E-bay. I manage to use it fine and download the pics. Is anyone else having problems with using the flash? I find that this camera is hopeless for taking pictures inside and no matter how light it is inside the pictures don't come out right. Use the flash and everything apart from what I am trying to focus on is fine, but the thing in focus (like a person) is completely white and too bright. Use it without the flash on a bright day but inside and the pictures are really dark and look kinda red! Have fiddled with the settings but nothing seems to make a difference.

The camera takes pictures fine outside during the day though, so I guess I will have to use it for outdoors only.

Anyone else had problems with the quality? Any ideas on how to fix it would be much appreciated..

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW
    I recently bought the Praktica DCZ 6VR camera off E-bay. I manage to use it fine and download the pics. Is anyone else having problems with using the flash? I find that this camera is hopeless for taking pictures inside and no matter how light it is inside the pictures don't come out right. Use the flash and everything apart from what I am trying to focus on is fine, but the thing in focus (like a person) is completely white and too bright. Use it without the flash on a bright day but inside and the pictures are really dark and look kinda red! Have fiddled with the settings but nothing seems to make a difference.

The camera takes pictures fine outside during the day though, so I guess I will have to use it for outdoors only.

Anyone else had problems with the quality? Any ideas on how to fix it would be much appreciated..
    Hi Julia

I also recently bought the same camera off ebay, I also have exactly the same problems. I am trying to contact fotoshop on line to see if they can rectify the problem or refund my money. Have you had any luck ?

Sandy