what should they do with him?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what should they do with him?

what should they do with him?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s/hunters_shot

the details are kinda sketchy still, but there is a possiblity that camero and I know this guy. I will let him tell the store, later on when we are all gathered around the camp fire.
    I like trafic lights

Angry

This whole thing is just WAY beyond comprehension... I feel so bad for the families of the victims...

Ok Camaro....spill it...was this guy always this big of a pukwhit??
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s/hunters_shot

the details are kinda sketchy still, but there is a possiblity that camero and I know this guy. I will let him tell the store, later on when we are all gathered around the camp fire.
    I don't think you'll be seeing him around any campfires soon!!

Toss him in the woods unarmed with a bunch of armed hunters?
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle
    "I gotta have more cowbell, baby" Bruce Dickinson(Christopher Walken)

Maybe we could hunt him with that internet hunting thing posted here the other day!
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

I'm not surprised by this story at all. In fact, I AM surprised it doesn't happen more often with all these red states so gun happy. Everybody and their mother seems to have some strange need to have a gun and go around shooting stuff. Even call it a freeging "family tradition".

In a nutshell:
    Do the math: guns + stupid people = DEATH
    Truth: Most people are too stupid and should not be allowed to have a gun.
    Reality: Most people ARE allowed to have a gun and who the hell knows where those bullets are going to end up.
    Common thinking: "Everyone is else stupid except me. I will be just fine with my gun. It is my constitutional right to own a weapon and shoot it in defense or recreationally where it is legal".
    --
    No: You are the stupid, STUPID!! And someday someone will die from your stupidity. It only takes once for it to happen and no second chances.

Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I'm not surprised by this story at all. In fact, I AM surprised it doesn't happen more often with all these red states so gun happy. Everybody and their mother seems to have some strange need to have a gun and go around shooting stuff. Even call it a freeging "family tradition".

In a nutshell:
    Reality: Most people ARE allowed to have a gun and who the hell knows where those bullets are going to end up.
    Common thinking: "Everyone is else stupid except me. I will be just fine with my gun. It is my constitutional right to own a weapon and shoot it in defense or recreationally where it is legal".
    --
    No: You are the stupid, STUPID!! And someday someone will die from your stupidity. It only takes once for it to happen and no second chances.

go head, outlaw guns, then only the outlaws would have them....

how many people that you know have killed themselves or someone else from a gun?
    (_|_) I AM EDITED BY WEBHEAD (_|_)

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Ummmmm...Wrbby MN & WI are Blue States. Ya might want to rethink your opening paragraph. Oops...
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Kong
    Ummmmm...Wrbby MN & WI are Blue States. Ya might want to rethink your opening paragraph. Oops...
    Major, you're assuming he was thinking when he typed that response

Seriously though, I will give webbie credit because he has stuck to his......webs when it comes to the firearm issues. I just wish he would take the time take a complete look at the firearms issue as well as educate himself better on gun ownership and the laws that protect and prohibit gun ownership for citizens instead of just ASSuming everyone is stupid that owns a firearm.
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle
    "I gotta have more cowbell, baby" Bruce Dickinson(Christopher Walken)

Quote Originally Posted by DiR[ëctory]
    go head, outlaw guns, then only the outlaws would have them....

how many people that you know have killed themselves or someone else from a gun?
    A few years ago, on a Sunday morning just before Christmas, the police opened fire on an unarmed father in the house right across the street from where I lived. I posted a picture of the dead father laying in the drive way in a pool of blood right here at WD (until confus-ed made me see the err or my ways). There were about 20 police that fired 9mm bullets in the culdisack where I lived. The array of bullets spanned a full 90 degrees over around 5 houses. One bullet was lodged in the wall of a womans house just below the window of where her daughter slept at night. Now keep in mind, this isn't south central where I lived,.. it was South San Jose. A place where a dump of a house goes for around half a mill. I'm talking typical white picket fence family here. Father dead in the driveway over a domestic dispute. The whole culdisack was closed off for most of the day while they collected bullets (they had about 100 bullets marked on the ground). The fathers children were hiding behind a car and watched the police put lethal bullets into him, What killed him? A gun, that's what. Do I blame the officer? No. I blame society and this stupid desire to shoot guns.

Again,.. it only takes one stupid mistake for someone to get killed.
    Hello World

And just to REALLY put this in perspective,.. San Jose has once again been named one of the safest places in the country to live. Here.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead

In a nutshell:
    --

See, the typical liberal attitude that people are too stupid to do things for themselves. Have some faith in ppl. There are MILLIONS of hunters and firearms and this crap doesnt happen on a regular basis. There was a breakdown in respect here. When you go out hunting, fishing, whatever, there is an unspoked code of respect. You realize that if you get into trouble out there, they may be the only ones that can help you. That obviously didn't matter to this guy.

Question for you: Have you ever been hunting?
    I am Scuzzlebutt, Lord of the Mountains, behold my Patrick Duffy leg!

Quote Originally Posted by Zil
    ...Question for you: Have you ever been hunting?
    No I have not. Maybe I just don't understand the concept, but killing defenseless animals is not my idea of fun. A shooting range is about the ONLY acceptable place to shoot a gun imo. I'm sorry I'm not as big and tuff as you are.
    Hello World

And for the record, I don't think guns should be outlawed. I think censorship is wrong too. I just think that far too many people take these rights we have (including freedom of speech) for granted and abuse these rights. Of course, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink so whatever I say is useless. People have to learn that the rights we have, have prices to pay at some point. All I can do is hope that neither my family, friends or myself doesn't get shot by all these bullets that have to travel through air at high rates of speed.
    Hello World

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Well I can tell everyone that it was a gun that stopped the bastage that was stalking and planning to kill my wife and son. And guess what? It was my wife who put 6 in his freakin' sorry arse. A cousin, who know's how to use a rifle, saved his 2 year old niece from being killed by two deranged drug dealers after a botched drug deal in WV 3 years ago (unfortunately the scum put a bullet in the mothers head before he could get over to the house-executed her right in front of the girl and she was next).
    Wrbby what happened in your neighborhood a few years ago was a nightmare, but can I ask you something? It was the police that killed this man if I read your thread right. What did he do to provoke such a lethal response?
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.