Steroids in sports... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steroids in sports...

Ya_see? That is exactly what I am talking about!
    Why do you need to improve your looks? You're already a doll!!
    That is something I will never understand about people. Sure we always need to "improve" or we become redundant, but that has nothing to do with the way we look. Nothing at all. That is definitely ALL subjective. And, most often, what becomes and is "real" beauty, after all is said and done, is what is inside. What is real. NOT fake!
    But hey, that's just my op/ed...

Ok but look at it from my side of the fence

You think I am a doll now...can you imagine without the accident and years of toll.....

the thing is, that can be reversed. I am not talking about changing my looks or a facelift but what I am talking about is something that I once had and is possible ..if rich...that I could have again......

After six children i see the damage done. Clothes off the picture isn't so pretty. If I wish to do something for myself and reverse that damage i do not see an issue

this however I do see an issue with....

http://www.zogbyblog.com/wildenstein_after.jpg
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet
    After six children i see the damage done.
    Yeah. And, after 10 years, children see the damage done.
    After twenty, the damage done is sometimes even worse.
    Think about after forty! Cobratsu wants to shoot them all.
    And, what is worse, is that some of them could think of worse things then being shot!

Now Now

thats the lesson I tell my girls about getting tattoo's on the boobies and stuff..............
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

btw, here is what Hank Aaron has to say in the Atlanta paper:
    Hank Aaron, who has long supported San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds, now says he is disturbed by Bonds' statements to a grand jury investigating a California lab for illegal steroids distribution.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Bonds told the grand jury he wasn't aware that a clear substance and a cream given to him by his trainer contained steroids. Bonds also said that he thought the substances were flaxseed oil, a nutritional supplement, and a rubbing balm for arthritis.

"First, since I played the game myself, I know that you can't put something in your body to make you hit a fastball, changeup or curveball," Aaron said Saturday in an exclusive interview.

"The only person who can do that is the good Lord. But, at that age (40), you have to ask: Did he accomplish all of this by rejuvenating his strength from day to day with those substances? I know that when you reach a certain age, you just don't bounce back as quickly as you think you can when you're playing all of those games.

"Drugs won't help you hit the ball. But can they make you recuperate consistently enough to hit the kind of home runs that these guys are hitting?"

Aaron paused, sighed and added, "Let me say this. Any way you look at it, it's wrong."

Is it wrong enough to keep Bonds out of the Hall of Fame or force baseball to place an asterisk next to Bonds' slew of records in recent years?

"Really, I can't argue that point, because it's something that everybody [in a decision making] position has to sit down and think about, especially since this new Bonds thing is shedding a whole different light on the issue," Aaron said. "Is this thing involving Barry Bonds in the same category as the guy who gambled on baseball?"

Aaron's reference was to Pete Rose's banishment from the game for betting on baseball as a manager. Then Aaron added with another sigh, "It's gotten so that, baseball gets off to a good start, and then, 'Bam.' Something sends it rocking and reeling. I just wish we could have about four or five years without experiencing any of this stuff."

Aaron said he still respects the accomplishments of Barry Bonds, who is just 53 home runs shy of breaking Aaron's all-time career record of 755.

"I've always admired his talent and the way that he can single-handedly take charge of a baseball game," Aaron said. "I don't know of anybody that I've ever played with or read about or seen that could do what he can do."

Didn't Babe Ruth admit to corking his bat?
    end of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet
    Maybe what they should do is have a steroids game sor something
    Naw, the XFL folded after only one season.