Which one is Ya_Know - Page 4

View Poll Results: Which one is Ya_Know hiding behind?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iceman

2 10.53%
  • Lost

6 31.58%
  • Neither

11 57.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which one is Ya_Know

Quote Originally Posted by El Clammino
    I have no brother. I was about to call and tell you I got a ticket for Sundays game for you. But now I dont have to.

I really gave some thought to what I was going to use for the more drama than line and I guess I made a mistake by choosing (insulting) Teh Tinkerboxes favorite show. He is really upset.

Bette Midler (you guys are good.)
    Dude, it's Cleveland. Unless you wanted to find out if the rumors about Cleveland Steamers were true, I'd rather stay at home and watch the game on my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Dude, it's Cleveland. Unless you wanted to find out if the rumors about Cleveland Steamers were true, I'd rather stay at home and watch the game on my couch.
    It's Cinci, I will only be getting to one game this year. I dont care of they are playing Southie High.
    GO PATS!!!!

It's Cinci, I will only be getting to one game this year. I dont care of they are playing Southie High.
    Oops, my bad. Cleveland was last week. I always get those two teams mixed up because they have orange uniforms, are from Ohio and suck dog balls.

another thread too long to go through, and just another lame pp.

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    another thread too long to go through, and just another lame pp.
    There are no lame post pads, you tell him Mr Adept, go on Mr Adept, you tell him
    Bollocks

I was referring to mine, just a pp, nothing worth reading, but saves me form reading 4 pages of trying to find out who Ya_know is hiding as, when there's an easy way to do it(I hope). BTW, both Lost and Iceman are pretty neat so...

I was in another forum the other day, there was a section that the Mods use when someone is banned. They put the link to the thread, and the reason they were banned and for how long. I think this will cut down on alot of crap threads. (eg. Why was so and so banned, should they have been banned? What did they do?

Most of the people who had been benned had several reasons, but only the one that broke the camels back was associated. The threads opened with a note from the mod on why the descision was made as well.

Also it was set up for more than some good reading and bashing of the banned. It looked like it was to let folks know what it takes to get banned and why. Granted this forum has more drama in it than Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Opinions? I am not trying to Hijack, will make new thread if this starts moving along.
    I did ask a question in here, but my hijack got hijacked.
    GO PATS!!!!

Answer: No Queer Eye.
    "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!"

Why would anyone be post padding in here? This is a serious discussion!
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    ..saves me form reading 4 pages of trying to find out who Ya_know is hiding as, when there's an easy way to do it (I hope)...
    Nope there ain't if you have have any real techical knowledge whatsoever , as even though IPs here are traceable by the admin using the bbs tools, its remarkably easy to appear to be apparently from somewhere completely different unless folks are prepared to run tracecert on your every post to see if you are hopping through a load of proxies to mask your real ip - its a problem for all bulletin board admins to face

The great 'mod wars' (a past event in WD's colourful history & at least one for mentioning it !) more than proved that, with some very shall we say inventive approaches to IP re-cycling ...

I did ask a question in here, but my hijack got hijacked.
    Personally having lived through all the great wd sagas I'm for a bit of transparency in these matters as every single time it causes pooh by not saying why, for how long etc as there's endless speculation & whining (however entertaining some of it can get ) & I will say once upon a time we did mostly get 'explains' & I'm all for that & I think we (everyone) ought to get to at least put our 2 pennies in if no real decision - all those straws & camels are often very subjective or manufacturable ..

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    I don't think there has to be a special section like the post office. If a member is banned, it should be posted for how long, and why. Then the useless threads would not be needed. As entertaining as they may be, it just gives the banned one reason to visit the forum.

Sergeant WOTPP