Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey Noo and new mgmt

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    never tried secret sauce, spicy or bbq?
    Can't tell you, it's a secret..
    Sergeant WOTPP

Its not secret flavour !

Its invisible flavour like announcements ..

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    Can't tell you, it's a secret..
    At the risk of being beheaded by the McDonald's Mafia, I'm pretty sure secret sauce is mayo with some thousand islands dressing mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    At the risk of being beheaded by the McDonald's Mafia, I'm pretty sure secret sauce is mayo with some thousand islands dressing mixed in.
    You mean...

Two all beef patties, special sause (mayo with some thousand islands dressing mixed in). lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun?
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

McD is going from bad to worse here in teh ME, now its become the last choice in fast food, local brands are still better.

Can anyone say thread hijack!

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    ..Can anyone say thread hijack!
    You just did

People actually still eat at rotten ronnies?

I haven't eaten there in over 3 years now. That place makes me sick.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

There used to be this hole in teh wall burger joint near downtown Houston... made the best damn burgers around. Had to eat em in a wrapper they were so damn juicy... MMMMmmmmm......
    W

Banned
    I've heard of the one you are talking about. It just isn't safe for most white folk to safely go down there, if it is the one you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    I've heard of the one you are talking about. It just isn't safe for most white folk to safely go down there, if it is the one you are talking about.
    Now then .. that's just racist .. it might be a fact, but you always like putting that randomly for no apparent reason, so I thought I'd demonstrate a more correct usage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Now then .. that's just racist .. it might be a fact, but you always like putting that randomly for no apparent reason, so I thought I'd demonstrate a more correct usage.
    Lounge Lizards for a racist free cleetus?

Just slap a big ole V in there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Just slap a big ole V in there.
    You get the V, when I get to man the 50 cal mounted in the back of the jeep/truck

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    The one I used to go to.. was somewhere around Lathrop street. No air conditioning, big ol industrial fan in the corner blowing air all over the place..

I used to go in there and get a burger, and a beer at lunch. Nothing like a eating a juicy burger on a hot summers day, juices dripping down your chin and all over your shirt, and then washing it down with an Ice Cold beer... MMmmmm......
    W

Banned
    im macdonalds intolerant

whats the diff between macdonalds food and exlax?
    micky-d's employee: dunoo
    when exlax stops working it stops working
    'macdonalds food never quits

warning macdonalds food is not desighned for you to make it to the next rest area comfortably.. rememeber you must obey the speed limits, and watch for road construction in pennsylvania ...

nothing better on anny hot summers day or night then a yuengling amber lagger
    pennsylvanias biggest selling micro brew , about everybar has it on tap and if it doesent its because they ran out of it..
    only bock ,dark black beer is only brewed in the winter time , cold winter night +some black and tan mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    i was just thinking about black an tan , yuengling brand , {lagar and bock black beer mixed} the first one taste like crap the next 5 go down smoothe cause yorue too buzzed to taste them.. and in the morning youre intestines get a spring cleaning ...
    its not like getting sick from macdonalds food and usually it only occours the fist few times you drink it then yorue intolerance level increases , and yorue usually drunk by the 6th beer like you drank tequellla
    its an exxcellent pa beer , americas oldest brewery , been approached by annhieser bush, miller and every other beer company in the world to sell out .
    this beer pust imports to shame . well the founding father was an immigrant that like bought a mountain to make into a brewery .. and eaven operated through prohibition without getting busted ...
    it used to be cheep when i was a kid now its like sometimes more expensive then brand name beer because of the demand is soo high .. anny body visits north east pa .. order some cold pitza from a deli .. then hit anny bar and ask for some yuengling pro nounced ying ling buy enough to tak home with ya ..:d