import email to outlook express missing ! Help

Thread: import email to outlook express missing ! Help

import email to outlook express missing ! Help

Hi All,
    Appreciate if anyone can help.
    I am running window xp professional on Primary Disk. I am trying to import the outlook old message from my Secondary Disk which was run window ME.

After I have imported my files into the outlook 2000. Some inbox email was missing. (I notice 15 July 2003 till 30 July 2003 incoming mail was missing but before 15 July 2003 and After 30 July 2003 was there).

What I did was:

Open my outlook express, do FILE -> IMPORT-> INBOX->select IMPORT FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM. Select the personal folder (*.PST).

Why some file was missing. Appreciate if anyone can help. I am running window xp professional. I did not window upgrade to upgrade from window me to window xp pro.

x2000koh

Registered User FatalException0E's Avatar
    So did you have Outlook on your WinME system and you're using Outlook Express on the XP?
    Contents: One signature
    || |||| | |||| |||

Quote Originally Posted by FatalException0E
    So did you have Outlook on your WinME system and you're using Outlook Express on the XP?
    Initially, there is only one hard disk runining window ME and using outlook express. I install another new disk, make it primary and running window xp pro using outlook 2000. So now the computer boot up and running window xp pro. The winMe hard disk still intact.
    To access the winMe hard disk, I got to my computer then click on the Drive E.

When I do FILE -> IMPORT ->.... from winME, I actually imported from he Drive E. Its strange, it only import before 14 July 2003 and After 1 August 2003. What happen to the email from 15 July 2003 to 30 July ?

Today, I put back the WinMe and delete one of the email dated 15 July 2003. I am thinking that may one this email caused problem. Then I try to swap the Winxp Pro. Now at the window xp pro, I try to import the email (Personal folder *.PST) but it does not import.

Any assistant is highly appreciated.

x2000koh