xmas shopping sux...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: xmas shopping sux...

xmas shopping sux...

i'd rather get my teeth pulled out than to shop in this friggin' mob riot frenzy time of year. just to give you a mental picture...last night i couldn't shop with a cart cause of the amount of procrastinating shoppers who wait till the last minute why don't people shop in november, so i can get free access to the shelves by dec. 20th when i do my calculated shopping?

bah humbug!!
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i'd rather get my teeth pulled out than to shop in this friggin' mob riot frenzy time of year. just to give you a mental picture...last night i couldn't shop with a cart cause of the amount of procrastinating shoppers who wait till the last minute why don't people shop in november, so i can get free access to the shelves by dec. 20th when i do my calculated shopping?

bah humbug!!
    It will be another 6 days till I even think about shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    It will be another 6 days till I even think about shopping!
    that'll be even worse dont forget the caltrops and brassknucles
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Get your bro to go shopping with you. He can herd them all into Sears while you shop the rest of the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Get your bro to go shopping with you. He can herd them all into Sears while you shop the rest of the mall.
    LMAO...maybe i can novalize a few shopper mobs while im at it

bah humbug!!
    Hey, don't talk about me like that...

Around Christmas, I really start to appreciate my wife. She makes sure that the majority of our shopping is completed before the middle of November.
    "I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn."

Potential Bumper Sticker: "Wiggle your mouse, it's just a screensaver."

I don't even help with the wrapping.

Barely have input in the actual gift choosing.

I just sit back on Christmas morning and watch things happen around me, like is the duty of any king of the household.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I haven't even started. This time of year is soooooooo friggin busy I tellz ya!! I gotta get it all done tomorrow. Do it!
    Hello World

LMAO...maybe i can novalize a few shopper mobs while im at it
    Instead of Invincibility, I could use boxes of Krispy Kremes to get them to follow me around, and then...
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Instead of Invincibility, I could use boxes of Krispy Kremes to get them to follow me around, and then...
    and then...you would find urself stuffing ur face in the changing rooms with a few dozen KK's you weak little man

and then...you would find urself stuffing ur face in the changing rooms with a few dozen KK's you weak little man

I know...

I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy
    RIGHT.......I`m going into town,I hate `kin Christmas shopping,I hate the tw*ts that see it as an annual excuse to irritate,p*ss me off and generally pollute the streets with their erratic meanderings.SO to all the lardy Engerlund shirt-wearing blimps who "support Man U" but wonder why they cant find "Man.U" on a map,yes you the ones with the heads thoughtfully prepared for surgery,the doddery old dears with the shopping trolleys(give one a sly boot next time you get your ankles crocked,right laugh),the slappers with 7 screaming kids of varying colours that are their passport to the wealth and riches of the welfare system,the oppressed of the world spending my money on designer sporting goods(I dont care if you would get shot at home,you`re in my way),the poxy kids wailing "I want",dont you know there are starving kids in Africa you little sh*ts,havnt you heard that crappy record?And you "need" a Playstation 2?
    Right you b*stards,I`m coming in,I`ve got a pair of elbows and I`m not afraid to use them,dont you just love this time of year?
    Why, yes, yes I do. Something about the silly grin plastered on my face scares the little ones and the women folk too! The ones in the know just smile back.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by RIOT
    Hey, don't talk about me like that...

Around Christmas, I really start to appreciate my wife. She makes sure that the majority of our shopping is completed before the middle of November.
    I usually do too, but due to health issues this year it didn't happen....I had a good chunk of it done, but the rest was finished Friday nite...NOW I remember why I do it early.
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Mine's all done. It's amazing how many places I can order from online, and have the product shipped to me already gift-wrapped. Too sweet!!!

I got a few more things to get and then I'm done. Man! What a stressful time of year. And everyone is everywhere. Everytime I turn around there is somebody right there.
    Hello World