3fingersalute
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3fingersalute

Banned

3fingersalute

I apologise , I was mistaking you with another member.

just checked my emails , which include deleted links , this is what I found

"Hello freddy,
    kato2274 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - stop press !!!! latest service packs now available - in the Tech News forum of WinDrivers Computer Tech Support Forums.
    This thread is located at:
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthr...8&goto=newpost
    Here is the message that has just been posted:
    post reported as spam.
    if it worked for you in the politcos forum freddy it ought to work for me. I'll be reported every single pointless thread of yours until something is done"

so I am sorry I mistook you for kato2274.

I cannot reply in the same thread , as it has been closed

ab

So what Freddy? Kato only notified the Mods of your illicit behavior, you're the one breaking the rules, and otherwise messing up the forum with your antics. You were banned by a moderator anyway, and not Kato. So if you are now planning to wage war against Kato let me advise you, Just chill, before I have to kiss you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    So what Freddy? Kato only notified the Mods of your illicit behavior, you're the one breaking the rules, and otherwise messing up the forum with your antics. You were banned by a moderator anyway, and not Kato. So if you are now planning to wage war against Kato let me advise you, Just chill, before I have to kiss you...
    no i am simply apolosising to the person , i wrongly accused ,I had to start this new thread , as the other one had been closed,

The ironic thing , is that "I" did not start the origional thread ,,but other people , were very quick to jump in ,,probably in matters the did not know about?

upto and including my recent "ban" several emails have travelled between myself and the "mods" , inc "richard1" ,,,seems that with the information you have ,,,you must be either reading my emails/PMs ,,or you lot must be Psycic,,

going to the pub ,,,

see you later

The paranoia bug bites again…

yep I reported that thread and others of yours that day as spam, because they were....

I don't regret doing it, I'd do it again.....

but if I remember that day correctly I wasn't the only one who wasn't ammused by your posting tech news articles from 1998 and deliberately reviving threads almost 4 years old with "did you get it fixed" replies....so though I may have been the most vocal, I don't think I was the only one put off by your antics.

if you want to pi$$ed at me for reporting your spam, by all means........ but if you want to be pi$$ed at someone for getting you banned I think you should follow jacko's advice and start with the man in the mirror...
    Nonsense prevails, modesty fails
    Grace and virtue turn into stupidity - E. Costello

Quote Originally Posted by kato2274
    yep I reported that thread and others of yours that day as spam, because they were....

I don't regret doing it, I'd do it again.....

but if I remember that day correctly I wasn't the only one who wasn't ammused by your posting tech news articles from 1998 and deliberately reviving threads almost 4 years old with "did you get it fixed" replies....so though I may have been the most vocal, I don't think I was the only one put off by your antics.

if you want to pi$$ed at me for reporting your spam, by all means........ but if you want to be pi$$ed at someone for getting you banned I think you should follow jacko's advice and start with the man in the mirror...
    So Dracula's off the hook then?

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Apology accepted freddy, I really had no clue what you were talking about.

Banned
    This is making me angry, I need to go manage it, but can't, as I am at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    This is making me angry, I need to go manage it, but can't, as I am at work.
    I'm think instead of using phrases like "pounding the panda" or "spanking the monkey" I'm going to start saying "managing my anger" if I do would I owe teh cleetus any royalty payments?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kato2274
    I'm think instead of using phrases like "pounding the panda" or "spanking the monkey" I'm going to start saying "managing my anger" if I do would I owe teh cleetus any royalty payments?
    check the windrivers home page , "forums" new items ,,,1998?????

see this post http://forums.windrivers.com/showthr...5399post565399

I reported some of your posts that day too. If you think it's a personal thing then fine, but it isn't.

I would have done the same to anyone here spamming.
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by gazzak
    I reported some of your posts that day too. If you think it's a personal thing then fine, but it isn't.

I would have done the same to anyone here spamming.
    You wouldn't do it to me... :butt:

Quote Originally Posted by freddy
    check the windrivers home page , "forums" new items ,,,1998?????

see this post http://forums.windrivers.com/showthr...5399post565399

I have to agree with freddy.
    I looked myself and that thread is still listed in the forums new items section.
    looks like bug with the interface between the main page and the forums
    Strawberry Fields Forever

Quote Originally Posted by ADisturbance
    I have to agree with freddy.
    I looked myself and that thread is still listed in the forums new items section.
    looks like bug with the interface between the main page and the forums
    so a programming bug should be a legitimate excuse for spamming the boards.......

I'll tell you what. next time you get pulled over for speeding try to use the "I was just going with the flow of traffic" and see how that works out for ya

or better yet say "me speeding? what about you! you had to catch me, and you started from a dead stop. how fast were YOU going?"

Alan, a little sage advice, when you get back from the pub on any given night don't post here.
    I speak from experience.