I have a Pent 3, 1ghz, 512 MB, 80 GB hd space, and a CD-ROM/DVDROM drive (DVSKOREA DVD-ROM DSR 1600H) and a CD-RW drive (NEC NR-7700A). Well the problem is with the DVD ROM drive. Every time I insert a DVD it will make a clicking sound in the drive, then it will stop reading it. I've tried this with all my DVDs and got the same results.
THough when I put in regular CDs and app CDs it works fine. Just won't read the DVDs.
And yes I have tried everything mentionable to get this thing to work. I tried support on the Korea site but it was useless, literally. The email "write" (send) would not even send out the help email to the tech support! I kept clicking and clicking, and nothing happened.

Anyway, I also did the firmware from the same site mentioned above, and that was also met with no success. Even tried cleaning the DVDs I put into the DVDROM but still they ALL are not being recognized. Period.

And it can't be regional code, because all of the dvds I use don't have a code included with the dvd. Help?