I have some words to say - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have some words to say

Great now all the PC people out there won't heven let us use happy holidays. Pretty soon it'll be just like in clone high where christmas is replaced with the all inclusive snowflake day.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

I don't know what this thread is about or where it's going, but I don't like the looks of things. I'd say Webbie thinks that all of these threads are just usless, and a waste of all of our time!

Oh no, the humanity of it all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khazad
    Great now all the PC people out there won't heven let us use happy holidays. Pretty soon it'll be just like in clone high where christmas is replaced with the all inclusive snowflake day.
    The only reason I brought this up is because recently Macy's took down the "Merry Christmas" from their store window and replaced it with "Happy Holidays". They did this because they were getting complaints and trying to be more PC. However,.. now they say complaints from Christians are starting to come in. I guess Macy's can't win no matter what it does.
    Hello World

A modern-day, politically-correct holiday greeting:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2003, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

In other words, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Toppro

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2003, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

the sad thing is that i actually understood all the legal speek
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

ok, that eula is only good for 2003, where is 2004 version? Will it run on xp sp2?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    ok, that eula is only good for 2003, where is 2004 version? Will it run on xp sp2?
    does anything?

Its gonna need patches soon.

Whats to be PC about XMAS, its a Christian holiday!

Its like Cartmans HAte Crime S04E01, where he throws a stone at a black kid, but not b'cause he was black, cause he called him fat, but they send him to jail cause of HAte Crime laws.

Saw that today, just had to post it somewhere.

Cool,.. they should put that up in the Macy's window so that they won't offend anyone. LOL.
    Hello World

WHoa.. was going on...

I think someone slipped majik mushrooms in to my lunchtime quiche.
    And Control Enter STILL wont let me post a reply.

I guess I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I guess I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue
    step away from the pritt stick webby!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    You need EULA Service Pack 2005 for it to run on any version of Windows after 1 January 2005. The friggin' thing has a time-bombed expiration date.

Merry Christma.....Happy Holli.... Oh what the heck, Merry Christmas Again, Webby

Screw that PC Crap.

Check out my sig. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Hmmmmm.....back for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by rgharper
    You need EULA Service Pack 2005 for it to run on any version of Windows after 1 January 2005. The friggin' thing has a time-bombed expiration date.

dammit, you saying that not even editing the bios for date is going to make that good?