I have some words to say
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have some words to say

I have some words to say

Basically, I just feel that it's gone on long enough. I feel that everyone has their own views on things -- whether it's guns, politics, football, whatever. Nothing I can say to change your mind and nothing you can say to change my mind. Who's right? Who's wrong? Who cares. I'm just done putting on the boxing gloves everytime I come here. I respect the views of others. I think everyone has their own way of seeing things. The end of another year approaches,.. Santa Claus is getting his sleigh ready to ride. It's time to have have good will toward humans. So with that said,.. I'm really not entirely sure what exactly I'm trying to say here. All I know is that I like coming here, I like everyone here and I just want to come here and have some fun. Cool?
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Basically, I just feel that it's gone on long enough. I feel that everyone has their own views on things -- whether it's guns, politics, football, whatever. Nothing I can say to change your mind and nothing you can say to change my mind. Who's right? Who's wrong? Who cares. I'm just done putting on the boxing gloves everytime I come here. I respect the views of others. I think everyone has their own way of seeing things. The end of another year approaches,.. Santa Claus is getting his sleigh ready to ride. It's time to have have good will toward humans. So with that said,.. I'm really not entirely sure what exactly I'm trying to say here. All I know is that I like coming here, I like everyone here and I just want to come here and have some fun. Cool?
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Banned
    You should be like me and Ya_know, and I am pretty sure confus-ed and some others, be combative and thick skinned and too ingonrant too know you are annoying. It makes for making lots of close friends.

Why is everyone on the other side of the room all of a sudden?

awww webby, you just got rid of your coal!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Sounds about right. Part of the fun of this place is that you can scrap it out when you feel like it, and just sit back and relax if you don't. Arguing over opinions is largely a futile effort because, they're opinions and your arguments are based on subjective points (moraltiy, emotion, etc...). But sometimes subjective debates are just fun, you just gotta remember not to take it too seriously.

like yourself i don't know where i'm going with this post, buti figure i'll end it wishing ya and the rest o' you knuckle heads here at windrivers a happy holidays.

Ps - wrbby, i hope you're able to get your jane. That would be a nice present for ya.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

Banned
    Oh yeah, and changed the signature to a better one

And I love you all as well!
    "Today is a Gift, thats why they call it the present"

Do it
    Hello World

YOU FRIGGIN' SMACKTARD!!!11111

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR DAYS AND HAVE YOU BEG FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH BEFORE I'M THROUGH!!!

J/K. Smileys make it all better.

Happy holidays Wrrby.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

See,.. this is what happens when you bottle up your anger kids.
    Hello World

See,.. this is what happens when you bottle up your anger kids.

Hehe. Yeah.

Bluetooth.

Yo.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Do it
    Hello World

Go to have you here too WH. Enjoy yer XMAS.

See my sig. Peace to all!
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by jitBob
    See my sig. Peace to all!
    Ditto

Btw,.. Holiday:

(from “holy day”), originally, a day of dedication to religious observance; in modern times, a day of either religious or secular commemoration. Many holidays of the major world religions tend to occur at the approximate dates of more ancient, pagan festivals. In the case of Christianity, this is sometimes owing to the policy of the early church of scheduling Christian…

Gotta sign up to read the rest.
    Hello World