I remember somebody posting a link to a site a while back that had compared antivirus programs effectiveness at detecting and removing viruses/worms and trojans. Does anyone know what site I'm talking about that was posted here?

I'm using AVG 7 on one of my systems now and I just ran a complete system test and AVG didn't detect a thing, went to symantec and downloaded and ran their online virus scanner with it showing the system clean. Then I went to trendmicro and downloaded housecall, housecall detected 4 viruses. Housecall could only delete the files detected to be infected. Then I went to panda's website and downloaded their online antivirus scanner and panda detected 6 more viruses, cleaned 2, quarantined 4.

So if the above is true, AVG 7 and Symantec Security check (NAV) missed 10 viruses, trendmicro detected 4 and Panda detected 6, cleaned 2 and quarantined 4 which I deleted. I'd like to know what other people have experienced using this type of method of scanning. Has anyone else found that AVG missed some infected files?