Best Buy! ARRRRRGH!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best Buy! ARRRRRGH!!!!

Personal shopper counter, WTF?...I never heard of one of those. I must be shoppin' in the projects or somethin'...I guess I needs to "move it on up"!

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Personal shopper counter, WTF?...I never heard of one of those. I must be shoppin' in the projects or somethin'...I guess I needs to "move it on up"!

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I hate Best Buy!!! I've been in there twice to buy this new subwoofer that was on sale for $100. Each time the line has been all the way to the back of the store and even though there were no customers in the audio department, there were no employees either! After waiting twenty minutes with nobody even acknowledging my existance, I left. Came back a couple days later and got the same treatment.

So best buy can officially go f*** themselves. I should have just gone to Tweeter in the first place. More money than I wanted to spend, but at least I'll be happy. They say hi the second you walk in the door.
    Wow.... here in Canada its the same thing with "Bureau en Gros".... its a computer place with a little of library.... They sucks... you can be there for 20 min... and no one will come even if you stand at the counter... pass by the cashier and told the lady that I would buy there but cant since they dont bother with me
    Feared by Freaks and Rikti in Paragon City : They call her Tank Buster !

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopea
    Wow.... here in Canada its the same thing with "Bureau en Gros".... its a computer place with a little of library.... They sucks... you can be there for 20 min... and no one will come even if you stand at the counter... pass by the cashier and told the lady that I would buy there but cant since they dont bother with me
    I didn't know that you had the same problem Gilles did with these guys.

He stood there for 20 minutes to buy something specific that he could actually see on the wall rack behind the counter. The customers standing in front of him never received service either.

As soon as someone came by he grabbed his attention and explained to him why he would be taking his 400$ purchase elsewhere, since he could not expect service to improve after buying from them.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Budd
    ya knows right, go buy one of these, buy me one while you're at it huh?
    Very nice, I use the Definative towers as my front channel speakers for my home theatre. This is the the subwoofer I use.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I should have just gone to Tweeter in the first place. More money than I wanted to spend, but at least I'll be happy. They say hi the second you walk in the door.
    You do pay more but man, they are worth it. I my Vienna speakers and a 200 WPC B&K amp at Hi Fi Buys (fair chunk of change). Talk about service though, I went in one time with a DVD player that I had bought somewhere else just to see if they could look at it. The sales guy takes my DVD player in the back, comes back out with a brand new one, newer model, and says here, take this one. They have my loyalty.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!