XP w/ slipstreamed SP1

Thread: XP w/ slipstreamed SP1

XP w/ slipstreamed SP1

I have a pre service pack 1 copy of XP Home and get tired of re-installing SP1 each time I have to format. I have used Microsoft's instructions to intergrate SP1 into the installation folder with all the other items on the CD but when I burn this to a CD I cannot get this to boot into the install program like the original. I know this should be possible, but cannot seem to get this to work. What am I doing wrong? I would also like to apply all the main Hotfixes into this as well if it's possible. Short of this I guess I could use Ghost to make an Image of the drive once I get it set up after a clean install, but would really like to go with plan A if possible.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    but rather to skid-in-sideways, totally worn out, shouting. "Holy sh!t.. what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by jwhart
    I have a pre service pack 1 copy of XP Home and get tired of re-installing SP1 each time I have to format. I have used Microsoft's instructions to intergrate SP1 into the installation folder with all the other items on the CD but when I burn this to a CD I cannot get this to boot into the install program like the original. I know this should be possible, but cannot seem to get this to work. What am I doing wrong? I would also like to apply all the main Hotfixes into this as well if it's possible. Short of this I guess I could use Ghost to make an Image of the drive once I get it set up after a clean install, but would really like to go with plan A if possible.

http://www.autopatcher.com/autostreamer.html

The download link is dead. This looks like it would do the trick. But can't get it
    but rather to skid-in-sideways, totally worn out, shouting. "Holy sh!t.. what a ride!"

Found it on another site. I'll check it out. Thanks alot