Please, help!
I have Compaq Presario 2700 laptop, and connected to it external IR port model "Hoya IrWave 520 UK" via USB 1.1 port. After trying to remove this device from my laptop choosing "Stop" device in the "Safety Remove Hardware" dialog box from Task Bar I have "Error Blue Screen" with Error number and system rebooting. Unfortunately I could not fix the number of appeared error on the blue screen because rebooting is too quick. Installed Win XP +SP2. Thanks in advance.

The "Blue Screen" consists of following info:
"A problem has been detected and Windows has ben shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver

updates. Try changing video adapters.
Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as cashing or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to

remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced Startup options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x806ED187,0xF8A01C90, 0xF8A0198C)
Beginning dump of phisical memory
Phisical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or tichnical support group for further assistance. "

If I'm trying to do following steps:
1) Windows Key + R
2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
5) Reboot

I have following message on the blue screen:

"IO System verification error in kcirusb.sys (wdm driver error 20e) [kcirusb.sys+af3 at EC960AF3]"