[RESOLVED] HP PSC500 will not print labels!

Thread: [RESOLVED] HP PSC500 will not print labels!

Randall

Question HP PSC500 will not print labels!

Can someone help me mine all in one will not print cd labels with surething. Instead it just spits out the labels. However if I do a test print it will print my a trace outline of my label sheet.

But as far as printing a label it does not. I have cerebral Palsy and the whole point of this was to make my life simple. I can take a pen and write on a label but for $400 HP should do all the work.

This seems to be the only problem I have that and the fact it ask me to allign the cart. every time I print.

I had a hp600c deskjet never had a problem I paied the same price $300 when it came out lasted me like 4 years never a day of trouble. One day I ope it to change the cart and it got stuck.

MacGyver

Have you tried searching HP's support site for this device at http://www.all-in-one-support.com/psc500/ ? I would do some legwork for you but I have to run!

Good luck man!

------------------
    sHIFT hAPPENS

sly69

This might help you!http://www.hp.com/cposupport/multifunction/support_doc/bpu02550.html#P57_8698

good luck

------------------
    "Computious say
    Ain't Life A Byte."

Randall

Thumbs up

Damn software is a bitch! I had to reinstall 3 times. Frist time it was in some other language instead of english. Their is not option for language so don't ask me why it wasn't installed in english the setup up was in english.

I can't print CD Labels what a pain so after posting here I decided to scan a picture. The picture scan perfect but I could not print the damn picture so I got pissed and unistalled it.

I reinstalled the software again and tried to print the picture and it worked! So I went back and tried a label and it worked.

So when HP emails me back I am going to tell them they need to check the software.

MacGyver

Thumbs up

Glad to hear you got it working. Thanks for the additional info.

------------------
    sHIFT hAPPENS

Randall

Cool

It prints labels nice even on engoprint mode with save ink. I am happy now. I know HP makes the best printers caus my HP deskjet 600C worked for 4 years not a day of trouble until one day I open it to replace a cart. and it would not reset.

I call some printer techs that wanted upwards to $90 an hour to fix plus parts screw that!

I have a 3 year warrenty on this PSC 500 OfficeJet.