I recently had to re-install Windows after a system crash. I've got everything working again except that I don't have any sound now. When I go to the sound and audio devices control panel and click on the hardware tab it says "No Playback Devices" leading me to believe that I am missing drivers for my soundcard. When I go into "Device Manager" it lists 4 PnP Sound Chips and it says the drivers are not installed. The other info it provides are "Device Type: Other devices", "Manufacturer: Unknown", and "Location: On Intel 82371AB/EB PCI to ISA bridge (ISA mode)". When I click on "Update Driver" it says it cannot find any drivers for this device. I also tried using DriverGuide Toolkit and it lists the same 4 PnP Chips as unknown devices. It lists "Unknown" for "Vendor", "SubSystem", and "SubSystem Vendor". The only info it gives me when I click on "Advanced ID of selected device is:

"Device id: ISAPNP\ALS0120_DEV0000"
"Device id: ISAPNP\ALS0120_DEV0001"
"Device id: ISAPNP\ALS0120_DEV0002"
"Device id: ISAPNP\ALS0120_DEV0003"

That's for each of the 4 chips respectively.

I don't have any of the original CDs that came with my computer. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get the right drivers and get my sound working again? Thanks.