Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)

Thread: Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)

Lightbulb Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)

Hello, i'm new to the forum.. I have a "Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)" and I can't seem to find the right drivers for it.. I Know its a full duplex card but when im listening to music or doing something that involves sound it doesn't work.. Can anyone help me..? Any help would be greatly appreciated .. Thanks..

Creative made a gazillion different versions of this, not all of which are supported by them. Is this an add-in sound card or built-in to motherboard? If built-in, need to know make/model of computer and/or motherboard.

If add-in, look at card for code that looks like CT####. See here: http://dmzweb3.europe.creative.com/S...,Kb=ww_english

In either case, what version of windows? Any ! or ? in device manager?

What do you mean by full duplex? This terms relates to modems and network adapters, not sound cards.
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonsmith
    What do you mean by full duplex? This terms relates to modems and network adapters, not sound cards.
    Thats not true. Full Duplex relates to sound cards just as it relates to modems and NICs. Basically a full duplex means able to transmit data and receive data at the same time. So, a full duplex soundcard can be useful in online games that use voice so it can play other gamers voices while transmitting yours. I don't think any soundcards are half duplex anymore.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

Windows 2000 sp4. and nothing looks bad in the device manager.. also that URL doesn't work for me..
    Last edited by Joker187; March 29th, 2005 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker187
    Windows 2000 sp4. and nothing looks bad in the device manager.. also that URL doesn't work for me..
    If you want help, you need to answer ALL the questions.

I can't link to the article - go to http://us.creative.com/support/ select the knowledge base, and enter SID2997 in the search box.
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.