Hang By Fish Hooks Anyone?

Thread: Hang By Fish Hooks Anyone?

Hang By Fish Hooks Anyone?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...c&sid=84439559

This is the sickest thing I have ever seen in my life. Hanging from your breasts by fishhooks while the blood runs down your legs is not my idea of a sunday trip out...and it actually costs money to have people do it to you. What is the world coming to......damn mine would just tear....argghhhhh I don't want to even think about it.

Isn't life painful enough without adding more pain. Whats wrong with pleasure these days? Why the urge to "get off" on pain. I'd much rather walk to the beach and watch a sunset....I get my euphoric sensation and spiritual hit from that. Damn....fishhooks.....damn
    Last edited by Mayet; April 6th, 2005 at 05:01 AM.
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Urgh... :shudder:

made me cringe at the thought. I dont understand the "fun" of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet

This is the sickest thing I have ever seen in my life. Hanging from your breasts by fishhooks while the blood runs down your legs is not my idea of a sunday trip out...and it actually costs money to have people do it to you. What is the world coming to......damn mine would just tear....argghhhhh I don't want to even think about it.

Isn't life painful enough without adding more pain. Whats wrong with pleasure these days? Why the urge to "get off" on pain. I'd much rather walk to the beach and watch a sunset....I get my euphoric sensation and spiritual hit from that. Damn....fishhooks.....damn

My friends have done this. It's not for everyone.

There's some Indian rituals (hindu) that glorify their deities by piercing and hanging by hooks to show there is no blood and the pain is staved off by the god. Also, an Native American ritual where one hangs by hooks to show they can endure pain. Etc. Etc.

This appeared on the piercing scene about 10 years ago and it grabbed some headlines then and cntinues to do so today. It's not what I would call popular. Nor will it ever be, I'd bet.

If it's not your cup of tea, don't do it. Some folks ike it though for whatever reason is their own. I can sum up the reason in why do some folks get a tatoo or a piercing or scarification?

Well Myet dear, there is always the other side of the coin. We just have to look on the bright side...I could hang from your breasts and there wouldn't be any pain!
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

It could be a nice Hallmark card.

'I'm hooked on your boobies.'

Oh dear I never thought of it that way..thanks, now i have something much more enjoyable to think about...instead of being stared at hanging from them der boobies with fish hooks, I can be stared at walking around with a jitbob attachment hanging from me.......

you guys...get a taste of it as babies and spend the rest of your lives trying to get more .................
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Oh dear I never thought of it that way..thanks, now i have something much more enjoyable to think about...instead of being stared at hanging from them der boobies with fish hooks, I can be stared at walking around with a jitbob attachment hanging from me.......

you guys...get a taste of it as babies and spend the rest of your lives trying to get more .................
    Tits the thought that counts.

they had two guys on ripley's who were doing that... they broke the world record for completely hanging in the air held up by hooks throughout their body... (which was something like 14 hours I think, could be wrong) was disturbing to look at, but whatever floats yer boat...
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

Brings a smile to the face don't it!
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

There were some sick folks who were married like that...the minister was hanging from hooks also. It was on Ripleys...and it figures. It's kinda like the people who cut themselves with knives. Self mutilation is not my bag...I do have a tatoo however.
    AMD Athon 64 X2 4400+, Corsair XMS Pro XL 3200, XFX 7800GTX OC, Raptor 74GB 10k RPM, Abit Fatality A8N SLI