[RESOLVED] Lexmark 1000 Windows 2000 drivers.

Thread: [RESOLVED] Lexmark 1000 Windows 2000 drivers.

Bruce Leroy

Angry Lexmark 1000 Windows 2000 drivers.

Does anyone know where I can get some hacked drivers for my printer that will work under Windows 2000? I upgraded from Windows 95 to 2000 two months ago and everything worked except this printer. I totally forgot about it because I just assumed that there would be a Windows 2000 driver for it since it's made by a big company and it's only 2 years old. I assumed wrong. I emailed Lexmark about the problem and they said they will maybe someday make a 2000 driver, but not likely because 2000 is an upgrade for NT and my printer is supposed to be a "home model". I emailed them back telling how I had actually upgraded from Windows 95, not NT4 and didn't get a response. Any help would be appreciated I don't want to have to go out and by a new printer again. But if I do it wont be a Lexmark that's a guarantee.

Mustang

they list a driver for the lexmark 1020 business edition for nt 4.0
    heres a link to get to it
    it might work it might not
    worth a try
    http://drivers.lexmark.com/drivers.nsf/printer+driver/D724D5F17A25B21F85256 49F004AFD92?OpenDocument

[This message has been edited by Mustang (edited December 24, 2000).]

Bruce Leroy

Those drivers didn't work.

Angry

We seem to be finding out more and more devices do not have drivers compatible with Win2000.

Oh well...

DonJ

------------------
    Hey, it's all FM to me!
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!