Introduce Yourself

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hybrid View

Howdy

I thought I should introduce myself since I have done a couple posts on here and I am a forum junkie.

My name is Sabrina, I am currently a tech for a small software company, I train and support people on our software, but I also got the whole small business network/server dumped on me since I am the only one who has a any understanding of how they work(I work with programmers that can barely retrieve their emails ) so I spend a lot of time on the internet teaching myself different things to do with the server, although I had schooling and a work experience, I never had to manage a whole network by myself. But I am managing.. I even have time to teach myself Flash and 3d modeling(my lastest ventures).

Non-techie wise.. I am a horse person... ok a horse junkie/addict... infact I am so bad about forums and horses I got made a moderator on a busy horse forum. But I will stop typing now otherwise I will go on for ages.

Howdy Sabrina, and welcome to WinDrivers.

I also love horseback riding. I probably go 4 times a year or more. Where I live is all flatland. I prefer horseback riding through the mountains but it's still a lot of fun.

Welcome to the forums Sabrina

You seem to keep yourself quite busy learning so many new things

Welcome aboard Sabrina.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."