Introduce Yourself - Page 25
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hey NooNoo and 3finger. It's been a while
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way. ---Pink Floyd

April 22nd, 2003, 11:13 AM
    I guess it has been a while since you were last here...WB!

Tell me about it.
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

'ello stranger!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Smile Greetings.

Well i've been lurking around for a looong time now, and finally realised that i haven't actually registered up an account yet, so i registered up and now i'm here making an actual thread.

Anyhow been around computers since the early 90's. Got a few cert's on the way, and can program in a few different languages.

anyhow if there's more you would like to know then ask and i'll try my best with a reply.

Welcome to Windrivers teabags

Just dive in and answer where you find a question that suits you. When posting driver links, where possible post a link to the manufacturer website rather than one of the myriad of sites that allow people to upload drivers.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    Welcome to Windrivers teabags

Just dive in and answer where you find a question that suits you. When posting driver links, where possible post a link to the manufacturer website rather than one of the myriad of sites that allow people to upload drivers.
    Greetings.

Thanks for the quick tip, it's always nice to learn different site's etiquette etc. That way i can jump right on in and not cause some chaos. lol

Hello, t3, always nice to see a new face. Metaphorically speaking.

Hi t34b4g5, good to see another Aussie! That's you been a while on antionline?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGmissinglink
    NooNoo, do you mean sites like this that you've posted?

http://forums.windrivers.com/showpos...16&postcount=6
    Would you mind putting up a screenshot which shows exactly where a user may upload a file to the e4all site quoted in the post you linked to? I don't seem to be able to find one.

Ah once again you make baseless accusations....

OMG, for goodness sake, they are PHOTOS, not drivers. Please quit this otherwise I will have to ban you again.

A picture of a driver? OH ok, OMG... another suit from your lawyers. You get right on that. Your next ban will be for one week, and the one after that will be one month, if you still cannot be civil, and if you continue to post erroneous information the ban will become permanent.

Eforall is a well respected website that has taken great care to ensure it provides high quality information. It has never claimed to be an official support site.

I am not threatening you, I am doing my job as a Moderator. If you are rude to other members (myself included) you are in violation of the AUP and as such, I must take action.

The following is a quote from the AUP.
    We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Forums for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Forums, your account may be terminated, your access to the Forums may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.

Jolly good, so we can stop discussing this now.