Introduce Yourself - Page 7
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hello, hope you get some help for your problems!

Welcome !

Poetry, recordings and photos >> Welcome to My World

Slgrieb, 'the point is ... ', I don't know cos I don't know which bit you were referring to ! Hmm?

KingofBleh, I backup every week !

Thanks all for your welcome anyways, and TripleRLtd, I don't know what a wotpp is?

Laptop due here tomorrow .. but got a lot on this week, so goodness knows when it'll get looked at, let alone the reformat of this one.

Ah, Mags. I'm sure -ed will tell you all about wotpp. He is one of the leaders of the movement.
    And yeah, welcome aboard.

Ah well, I took wotpp to Google and it sent me to Windrivers, but on the way I found Women of the Prehistoric Planet (about which I know absolutely nothing! and it's too late at night to find out) .. and it was Techz who carries it around as his siggie .. as in as follows:

PC Specs - PC Games List - Codecs - Gaming - AutoPatcher-XP/2000 - Spyware Fix

"A computer's attention span is only as long as its power cord."

But there are no women of the PP here!

And Triple, why aren't you stepping on the gas and getting the wotsit out of there?!

Generally, most posters need help with a problem. Sometimes they forget little details like the nature of the problem and so on. Just kinda thought there was going to be more to your initial post! Kept waiting for that other shoe.

Also usually too busy and too stressed to be very chatty. I'm not retired, just tired.So, Hello Mags!

(Remember sl, this is the forum where peeps intro themselves and don't post there problems. )

So Mags, I'm sure that -ed and Z will be happy to know that "WOTTP" is a WD thing. They will be sure to explain. (I just love keeping you hanging, btw) Also, the "REAL" leader of the "WOTPP" movement is semi-retired and in seclusion at the moment...getting another job as well as his life straight. His name is "Adept", and he is missed and wished well by me for one.

WOTPP simply stands for Way of the Post Pad, basically post junkies

Padding Posts, Mags, is an art... it's not just about posting LOL or Cool after every post (although that is a technique used by inexperienced members).

The art of post padding is creating a post that is completely useless but at the same time totally fascinating. True artists also leave some points unfinished in order to allow fellow post padders to practise their skills too.
    Last edited by NooNoo; October 21st, 2005 at 12:44 PM.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    The art of post padding is creating a post that is completely useless but at the same time totally fascinating. True artists also leave some points unfinished in order to allow fellow post padders to practise their skills too.
    That may just be the best explanation of WOTPP I've ever read. a d e p t would certainly be proud.

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    That may just be the best explanation of WOTPP I've ever read. a d e p t would certainly be proud.
    I would also concur on your statement Trip. May I also say that while Adept's army of post padders, of which I am a card carrying member, , do practice an occasional post pad, I really believe Confus-ed to be the leader, General, King of the post pad. His way of semi-answering a question, forcing the questioneer to post again, which ultimately leads to multiple posts by himself, elevates him to King of the post padders.
    Sergeant WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    I really believe Confus-ed to be the leader, General, King of the post pad. His way of semi-answering a question, forcing the questioneer to post again, which ultimately leads to multiple posts by himself, elevates him to King of the post padders.

Good point mobey. I note your sig as well. a d e p t was the "spiritual leader though.

Well ...er...don't mind me, just chat amongst yourselves about post padding and whatever .. I'm gonna stick with Women of the Prehistoric Planet. I didn't study what they really were, but they had no computers, maybe they sewed and knitted and painted and wrote poetry? Have been at a Craft Evening ... am sure no-one's listening to this .. and women everywhere, the odd man, well I don't mean odd men, I mean odd men, wandering around. Cards, silk painting .. no-one's reading this so I can pad on a bit more .. girls singing, playing instruments, me doing a poetry performance and being applauded .. I'll get no claps for this Prehistoric Planet Pad.

Night.

Welcome Mags

what a name........ anyone that shares a name with someone as umm..infamous? famous.....ok mediocre as me, has just got to be special......
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Post away! Most of us will tollerate a high degree of perversity. CRAP!! I meant DIVERSITY. The same kind of Fruedian slip I recently experienced with my wife. I said, " God! You're annoying!" when I meant to say, "Please pass the marmalade, my love". Still explaining this to her attorney. OK, sometimes I'm chatty.

Also Mags, while we are on the subject, I think the claps is caused by a recently evolved bacterium, and Prehistoric Women weren't ravaged by the disease. Only by sabertooths, Mastodons, Mammoths, enemy tribes, and their immediate family if they lived in Arkansas or West Virginia.