Have You Got This " Sick Feeling " - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have You Got This " Sick Feeling "

You can ask HP for recovery disks set (that Pavilion PC originally cames with WinXP Home Edition preinstalled with all the drivers and bundled software on hidden recovery partition), it shouldn't cost too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan
    You can ask HP for recovery disks set (that Pavilion PC originally cames with WinXP Home Edition preinstalled with all the drivers and bundled software on hidden recovery partition), it shouldn't cost too much...
    It will if you've got the original receipt or are on their system as the original owner, if not, that'll also mean paying for a new copy of windows.

gather round so I can give you all a big manly HUG
    Why not just say what you actually want information for & not piss folks off if they don't quite lock on to what you do want instead, huh ? Group hugs have too much of 'teh gay' for my liking

Its like this : remember when you pluged in ur Motherboard for the first time , affixed all the cables , connected all the drives, put everything together, and then , that smell . That unmistaken smell of melting wire and toasted resistors. hmmmmm ,,, ah yes fellow constructor , hmmmmmmmmm melted solder hmmmmmmmmm:
    I don't really remember anything like that happening.
    Computer Rescue Service

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."

Quote Originally Posted by spyders
    well thank you , you nice ppl , still dose nt really get me anywhere, I dont do sorrys even for " women " not being sexist or anything offensive .I commented just like you guys. so without being offensive to you's , I will try to get this disk in its original package , without downloading anything , somebody somewhere uses a HP 7830 or has one in storage . or one disassembled. the disk is out there .
    thanks again buddies
    Hellooo? Yes you are offensive! You are so selfcentered that you don't even know you are offensive. It's all about you getting what you want without reguard to anyone else. Have you ever heard of being polite??? No, probably not. The extent to which you care about anything other than yourself is evident in your total lack of ability to used the English language. "without being offensive to you's , I " extra spaces between the words "without" and "being" and between "you's" and ",". And what is "you's"? Obviously, you aren't inteligent enough to be working on this machine.

If you care about what you do and more importantly, WHO YOU DO IT FOR, then, you will begin to be a productive and might I say a desireable member of the human race. If I could give you something infinitely more important than a system recovery CD, (maybe a Human System Recovery CD?) it would be: Serve others in whatever you do. If you work for someone else, make sure that if he pays you $1.00 that you have made him at least $1.10. If you are self employed, treat every customer the way you want to be treated. If you do that, people will beat down your door to give you their business.
    And Lastly, admit when you've made a mistake and do it like a man... ESPECIALLY if you have wronged a woman.

Mayet gave you everything you need "on a silver platter" and you have not yet thanked her but, instead have made fun of her and the whole forum with the "group hug" remark. tsk, tsk, tsk.
    Last edited by dfritz; July 23rd, 2005 at 03:39 PM.
    What evil lurks in the hearts of computers? Only The Noo Noo knows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spyders
    excuse me mr mayet for being a little stupit, when you read my post you may have seen that the Motherboard was a ASUS A7V-VM which is printed in large white letters between the AGP slot and the 1st or 3rd PCI slot.

it is not a a7v??? or ant thing else, as i said before , its not listed on the ASUS site ,thanks for your help , well you did not really help at all
    I really cannot believe how arogant you are spyders. Ive read this post five times over, and find you offensive. Everyone has tried their best to help you, and have given you correct advise, but you cant see the wood for the trees can you.
    I have an A7V-VM in front of me now, along with the original HP install discs as im reinstalling XP on it for a customer right now. So you know im not kidding, Its a HP board from a Pavilion system. No o/b graphics or sound, just PS/2, LAN, USB, COM and Parallel (oh, and some kind of riser connector at the bottom edge) . If you want the disc, lose the attitude and gain some manners and respect.
    If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.

Robert X. Cringely, InfoWorld magazine

Drivers have been linked, advice on where and how to get recovery cd been done, I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said or done other than to close the thread to protect the young from the well meaning.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."