Has anyone tried to use the Lexmark Optra M412 in a Win2000 networked environment? I have 4 machines running W2K and the Optra networked through them. I keep experiencing a problem with getting the printer to work. It will act like it is accepting the job, but will never seem to get the job and will never start printing. Checking the task manager on the machine the printer is hooked to, I will find that that machine is using 100% of its processor and around 70% of its RAM (933 processor, 128 RAM)and it stays at this high level. Once the printer is turned off, the processor and RAM usage return to a normal level, and upon turning the printer back on, it will sometimes, but not always, print the jobs that were in line for it. I have the printer hooked up using a USB. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer driver several times, and it is the most current driver available. Both the computers and the printer are brand new. I have a scanner/printer/fax and a inkjet also hooked up to the network, and if the Lexmark is removed, they work fine, otherwise they sometimes cannot be used. Anyone know, one, why I can't seem to print to it, or two, why it seems to tap out all the resources of the computer it is hooked through?