Playstation 2 iso upload app....problemo

Thread: Playstation 2 iso upload app....problemo

Playstation 2 iso upload app....problemo

hi team ....i am using Windows 2000 a Dial up connection and Playstation 2 app that Uploads isos to the HDD.....
    when i try and connect the PS2 Upload app to the PS2 , when no Dial up has been connected , it works sweet 100%...

but when i connect to the net with the Dial up and then try to connect to the PS2 with the app ,
    it wont connect....

im guessing its a simple Windows Network Config setting , that i dont know of .....

any help is sweet

s8n

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n
    hi team ....i am using Windows 2000 a Dial up connection and Playstation 2 app that Uploads isos to the HDD.....
    when i try and connect the PS2 Upload app to the PS2 , when no Dial up has been connected , it works sweet 100%...

but when i connect to the net with the Dial up and then try to connect to the PS2 with the app ,
    it wont connect....

im guessing its a simple Windows Network Config setting , that i dont know of .....

any help is sweet

s8n

I smell a pirate, this thread will be locked soon.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Might not be a pirate. He said he has dial up not broadband so chances of downloading ISO are slim and second the ps2 Hard disk loader is dog slow it is quicker to rip your legally owned original games to ISO and send them accross to the ps2 via 10/100 network conection.