Smurfs attacked by UNICEF!

Thread: Smurfs attacked by UNICEF!

Smurfs attacked by UNICEF!

Oh, my gosh! What is the world coming to? UNICEF has carpet bombed the Smurf Village in Brussels!

TheStory
    TheVideo

What's next? United Way drive by shooting at Sponge Bob?
    Last edited by El_Squid; October 18th, 2005 at 05:54 PM.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Very good , but I'd actually like sponge bob to get killed off (with my 'there's nothing wrong with homosexuality for consenting adults, but for god's sake stop promoting it as 'right & normal' hat on !), he has 'teh gay' & is a bad rolemodel apparently :-US right attacks SpongeBob video

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Very good , but I'd actually like sponge bob to get killed off (with my 'there's nothing wrong with homosexuality for consenting adults, but for god's sake stop promoting it as 'right & normal' hat on !), he has 'teh gay' & is a bad rolemodel apparently :-US right attacks SpongeBob video
    I'm not a huge of fan of the invertebrate one myself, or of his show. However, he is rather non-threatening, kind of like one of those annoying Smurfs, or Barney the Dinosaur. My chief complaint is that they promote stupidity and the idea that "feel good" songs are going to somehow make it all better.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Just don't get me started on Barney ... arrrrrrrrrrgh ! My kid had a tape some well meaning relative bought, that played, over & over & over ... but talk about 'scarey happy clappy' - whoa ! So I can relate exactly

Smurfs though I like much better, they have fights, get drunk, start wars, much more 'real' even if they are little blue folks !

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Smurfs though I like much better, they have fights, get drunk, start wars, much more 'real' even if they are little blue folks !
    Wow! Your Smurfs were much cooler than ours over here. I suspect we saw the sanitized, American version. Kind of like how American TV tried to do their version of Fawlty Towers and $crewed it all up.

I like trafic lights

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey
    But the smurfs were communist
    Well, they did live in a cooperative, rural commune and shared the products of their labor. They lived by the ideology: From each, according to their abilities; To each, according to their needs. The problem was that there were some Smurfs with no abilities and an awful lot of needs. Thankfully, they had Gargamel and Azrael to bind them into a common cause of survival.