[RESOLVED] Can't Print all of email in Outlook Express

Thread: [RESOLVED] Can't Print all of email in Outlook Express

GDB

Post Can't Print all of email in Outlook Express

I have a HP Laserjer 4P Printer. The original driver with Win98 works ok but have just downloaded latest driver from HP and now I can't print all of each email from Outlook Express, it only prints the heading. Any thoughts chaps. HP were no help. Also how do I try "windows update" to try to upgrade the driver? I print grey-scale photos hence the need for the better driver which prints much better from WORD.
    Thank in advance
    G

I take you went here for the <a href="http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/cposupport/swindex.pl?p=lj4p&l=en&c=MicrosoftWindows98" target="_blank">latest LaserJet 4P drivers for Win98</a>. You could try removing the Printer and then let Windows load up the original again. Then, if you still need the updated driver for Word, you could try using the updated Printer but with a different name...such as LaserJet 4PP or whatever.
    To perform the Windows Update, go to Start/Windows Update...or go <a href="http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/default.htm" target="_blank">here</a>. Click on Product Updates. But it won't update your printer drivers...just Security Issues, etc.
    To Update Outlook Express, it comes with whatever version of Internet Explorer you're using. Update IE and you update OE also.
    Let us know how it ends up...Good Luck!
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!

I remember a bug with a HP720 a while back... couldn't print any emails until I went to Start>Settings>Control Panel, Internet Properties, Advanced... and I either checked or unchecked "Print background colors and images." I know it sounds off the wall... but you might want to try it. :-)

Laterz.
    hey you! i'm into jesus!

if you want to lead the orchestra, sometimes you have to play wierd music.
    -- carl busjahn