Chris Rock?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chris Rock?

Thumbs down Chris Rock?

I don't know if it's just me, but last night I started watching one of his "comedy" shows, and I had to turn it off after like ten minutes.
    DAMN...this guy used to be funny. NOW? Now it's all about racism. I am soooo sick of the crying and moaning. Geesh...like no one "without" color doesn't have it hard....
    Is it just me?

It's all about exploitation of one's "minority" status for profit. And, No, he is no longer funny. Mexicans, Koreans, Blacks, Lesbians, Midgets, etc, etc, make darned sure their audiences are clear on their "special" status before jumping in to their Life is/was so hard... routine, with side trips to Blame the Anglos.

I think the epitome of this "minority" exploitation is/was Spike Lee, who encouraged his "African-American" Brothers and Sisters to skip school/work/etc. to go see his movies. Diddy, formerly P. Diddy, follows close behind. Time to get over it folks, we are all (mostly) in the same boat, now.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Chris Rock was never funny....so I guess its just you.

Never funny? One of the most highly paid and wanted "comics" in the world???
    Trolling now Lar? Doesn't really surprise me though.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    hey pot, kettle's on the phone.
    Nonsense prevails, modesty fails
    Grace and virtue turn into stupidity - E. Costello

Quote Originally Posted by kato2274
    hey pot, kettle's on the phone.
    Ahhh...trolling mods...
    No surprise now what's happened to WD actually, with that kind of attitude towards members.
    Feel better now? When..EXACTLY...was the last time you came here to actually moderate, or, better yet: HELP other members?
    Listen kate, it's time time to go away. Don't you think????
    Better yet: CHOOSE one or the other, because it's become obvious that you, and some others, can NOT be part of more than one group.
    So sad, too. WTF is this? Junior high school????
    Last edited by TripleRLtd; November 3rd, 2005 at 10:26 PM.

No Pinky, I was not trolling. I thought this might have been a thread about his new show on TV that is mildly amusing. Pinky, I don't know where you get off calling a member of these boards since '99 a troll but hey, if it helps you sleep at night.

Ahhh...trolling mods...
    No surprise now what's happened to WD actually, with that kind of attitude towards members.
    Feel better now? When..EXACTLY...was the last time you came here to actually moderate, or, better yet: HELP other members?
    Listen kate, it's time time to go away. Don't you think????
    Better yet: CHOOSE one or the other, because it's become obvious that you, and some others, can NOT be part of more than one group.
    So sad, too. WTF is this? Junior high school????

What was that Pinky?

Ahhh...yeah thats right I remember. Your the king of the hill here now right? After you told everyone you could find about Scott's new site, you came back here to strut your stuff. well, I am not impressed. Nor was I impressed with your Pinky appearance at TOS.

You should watch who you call a troll, unless you are looking in the mirror.
    Last edited by Larommi; November 3rd, 2005 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larommi
    No Pinky, I was not trolling. I thought this might have been a thread about his new show on TV that is mildly amusing. Pinky, I don't know where you get off calling a member of these boards since '99 a troll but hey, if it helps you sleep at night.
    Ahh, another "copywrite 1999" idiot (as if that really matters...)
    Well then, if that is what you want, then let's go back in time.
    You are a minion of who? And why, exactly? Didn't you, the numero uno minion lead (or kiss arse and follow) a revolt against windrivers several years ago? And now we are supposed to respect you because you became a member in '99???
    Geesh dudette. You're another one. Half a dozen posts in the last few months, with half of them being troll posts, and you expect respect???
    What, do you live in a cartoon world like your leader?
    Nope...sorry, I CANNOT respect that. So:
    seee yaaaa.....
    Please.
    Listen man, you've made your choice, and we are better for it. We are ALL better for it. So...stay away, and forget the "history". Because that is all it WAS: just history. Your present is now somewhere else. Unless of course, you choose to overcome your "limitations".
    Grow up dude!!!!

Ahh, another "copywrite 1999" idiot (as if that really matters...)
    Well then, if that is what you want, then let's go back in time.
    You are a minion of who? And why, exactly? Didn't you, the numero uno minion lead (or kiss arse and follow) a revolt against windrivers several years ago? And now we are supposed to respect you because you became a member in '99???
    Geesh dudette. You're another one. Half a dozen posts in the last few months, with half of them being troll posts, and you expect respect???
    What, do you live in a cartoon world like your leader?
    Nope...sorry, I CANNOT respect that. So:
    seee yaaaa.....
    Please.
    Listen man, you've made your choice, and we are better for it. We are ALL better for it. So...stay away, and forget the "history". Because that is all it WAS: just history. Your present is now somewhere else. Unless of course, you choose to overcome your "limitations".
    Grow up dude!!!!
    You are the one that attacked me first and now you tell me to grow up? Thats real funny.

And what was the choice I made? To tell everyone about another site to jump ship? Nope that was you.

Was it to come back and kiss the *** of the new admins? Nope that was you.

Just exactly what was my choice? I am dying to know.

And just what revolt was I part of? Please refresh my memory? Was it the Geeks site? Lets see....no, I never left this one.

Cobra and Scott have gotten along and have always gotten along so I think you need to brush up on your history. He never revolted against this site. Oh, but you are the great guru here aren't you. I guess this is YOUR site and you can just start stuff and not worry about it because you became the savior of all that is Windrivers. Is that it?

Enlighten me oh great guru. Are you trying to kick me off this site? You better start reading some threads and find some infractions of the rules because I have not gone anywere and have no immediate plans to do so.

So, again...Pinky, if you want to call me a troll...take a real hard look at the games you played. Here and elsewhere and take that good long look in the mirror.
    Last edited by Larommi; November 4th, 2005 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larommi

Was it to come back and kiss the *** of the new admins? Nope that was you.

So, that's what I do? I think not. I kiss noones arse, and you know it. :butt:

Just exactly what was my choice? I am dying to know.

Well, I am sort of wondering WHY there had to be ANY choice to begin with?? What kink of stooge must choose one website over another??? They're freaking WEBSITES afterall!!! This crap is NOT life and death...so why do soooo many of you make it seem that way??????

And just what revolt was I part of? Please refresh my memory? Was it the Geeks site? Lets see....no, I never left this one.

Ehhh, we don't really need to go there now...do we....

Like I said before:
    GROW up.... It's your choice, not mine. AND, everyone is watching.

Like I said before:
    GROW up.... It's your choice, not mine. AND, everyone is watching.
    I don't care who is watching. I have done nothing more than call you out.

You don't have a leg to stand on. Remember, I just made a post in this thread, you chose to turn it into something. Not me.

Ehhh, we don't really need to go there now...do we....
    Well, that's your call. I know where I stood when all that went down. I stayed right in the middle as I had friends on both sides of it. But, apparantly you can prove me wrong?

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Drama...

Good vs. Evil Man vs. Man North vs. South.

Godzilla vs. Mothra.

United States vs. Russia

Larromi vs. TripleRLTD
    That's what this site is missing.. Drama. Drama. Drama. This site used to be better for it.

FYI: Pinky, you're losing.....
    Sergeant WOTPP

Oh and to get back on the subject

Being highly paid does not make a great comic. Being wanted means nothing.

Almost ever member of the SNL from the 70's through the mid 90's was allegedly highly paid for side projects and supposedly wanted. But where are they now? Wow, Rock can use the "F" word in his act. He can use the "N" word because whites are too afraid to be labeled as racists and say anything about it.

He was never funny or great. If he was highly paid, good for him. Richard Pryor he will never be. And that is a great comedian.