Driver for JVC DVM70u Digital Camcorder

Thread: Driver for JVC DVM70u Digital Camcorder

Post Driver for JVC DVM70u Digital Camcorder

Hello,

I recently just bought a JVC camcorder but the problem is, I can't seem to download the pictures that I've taken on the camcorder into my computer. The computer can't recognize the port where the camcorder was connected. I've sent JVC several e-mails about this but the software downloadable site that they referred doesn't have any software drivers. All it has was photo application upgraded softwares. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm getting desperate about finding a driver for this camcorder. I can't believe JVC didn't include it in the package.
    Thanks!

Dose the camera connected using a Fire Wire/DV connector ?
    Or dose the photos on a Flash card from some sort ?

If you only have a DV connector you might need the special program from JVC to down load them.]
    If it's on a stand alone flash card (Like in sony cameras) you might be able to move them using a flash card adapter.
    If you are into Video Editing : <a href="http://www.highvid.com" target="_blank">www.HighVid.com</a>

You may need to talk to a JVC Warranty Service Agent, and persevere until the problem is sorted out. The Video Camera tech at the repair centre where I work has been pursuing JVC for software patches for downloading problems for some time. The first patch they supplied didn't solve the problem. I'll ask tomorrow & see if it's been sorted out yet & if it was the same model as yours.

Update: It was a different model, but after JVC supplied a second software patch our Vid Camera tech hasn't heard any more of the problem. The software was Ulead.