Mustek 600cp scanner

Thread: Mustek 600cp scanner

Post Mustek 600cp scanner

Hi

I am trying to install drivers for my mustek scanner.I downloaded the drivers from mustek,my os is win 2000.There are 4 files,The first file is .exe and the other files are wo2,wo3,wo4.Can anyone help me to install this drivers.
    Thanks.

Connect the scanner up to the parallel port and run the exe file (as long as the other files are in the same directory). It will then install the drivers and TWAIN for the scanner and after a reboot you should be all set to go.
    Darren Wilson is the ....... MONKEY HUNTER..... Coming to a big screen near you soon!!!

Thanks Darren but i have tried that and it still will not work.

When you run the Setup fle, does the normal Mustek Installation program run?

I would check the drivers out myself but Mustek are now doing Canon;s old trick and asking for serial number references first )
    Darren Wilson is the ....... MONKEY HUNTER..... Coming to a big screen near you soon!!!

The .exe file runs ok then it asks me to insert floppy disk 2.I have tryed to point it at the w02 file,but it will not install it.

Can you give me the 2 letters that Mustek's site asks you for (I think it is the frst 2 letters from the serial number barcode) to download the drivers from their site and I will download them & try them here for you.

Arrow

Have you tried the driver from <a href="http://www.mustek.com/Download/driv_scanr/english/600cp.html" target="_blank">the USA site</a>? Looks like it's one big file...and, nothing to register, etc.
    It gives a tip at the bottom for Win2000 installation...
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!