best way to set up wireless network

Thread: best way to set up wireless network

best way to set up wireless network

Hello peeps, right I have just had my broadband chaneged from blueyonder Broadband to AOL platinum broadband. Now my question is this. My AOL has come with a wireless router, Can I have a wired ethernet hub conected to this to feed my xbox and ps2, and can I place a wireless access point upstairs conected to another ethernet hub that feeds my brothers pc and his xbox. In other words I dont want any wires going up the stairs or through the celling.

Helpful info

No matter where you go........there you are.

thanks for the guide, I have followed but are having trouble still, the Modem router that has been supplied is a Thompson Speed touch 576 I have this conected to a generic 5 port switch, the switch is then conected to my main PC, my Xbox, my ps2. Then upsatirs I have a Netgear ME102 Wireless Access Point, that conects to a generic 8 port switch that conects to my brothers Xbox, my brothers PC and my brothers ps2. now the first problem I have is
    my main pc that is conected to the first switch keeps loosing internet access, It shows that the network is conected but I can not get conection to the internet, my laptop however can conect to the internet via its own wireless network card - so I know that my router is conected to the internet. My second problem is that the whole part of my network from the netgear ME102 has no conection at all. Please help. Its giving me a headache.