HP Designjet 750C Plus Plotter Problem!

Thread: HP Designjet 750C Plus Plotter Problem!

Question HP Designjet 750C Plus Plotter Problem!

The plotter on prints out on a 1/4 of the page. I tried changing the settings around but still to no luck. Anyone ever have this problem or has used this plotter before could they tell me what I might need to do to have it print full size again.

Arrow

Go here to download <a href="http://www.hp.com/cposupport/manindex/dsj750c_eng_man.html" target="_blank">your User's Guides</a> . Also, notice the links there for FAQ's, Solve a Problem, Setup, etc. Hopefully, you'll be able to find what you're looking for...Good Luck!
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar

We have a 755 where I work, it's been awhile since I've used it myself, but if I remember right when you click on print, the dialog box that comes up should have a 'application paper size' and a 'fit to this size' option on it. Pick 8 1/2 X 11 for the application paper size, and for the bottom one choose the size you would like.

If you click on 'More Paper Sizes' on the right hand side, and put a checkmark in the 'architectural' box, you should have all kinds of sizes to pick from.
    WWBRD?