So I've been MIA, similar to Radical, but mine's been a longer...leave of absence to say the least. So whats my excuse? Did you guess I had a kid? HA not quite. Maybe I should have ...would've been a lot less work

I'm no longer in helpdesk support/IT support, I'm now a programmer/security officer/network architect/god knows what else now and been learning a ton of languages (some php, some c#, LOTS of vb, some javascript, and a few others) -- for those of you ..um...newbies? I hated programming in the past and avoided it at all costs ...yea, not anymore. If that wasn't enough, reading up on neurology (a career change? we'll see, unlikely though). Just recently I was caused this mess along with some sweet process automation (from 4 hours to 5 minutes). I helped a co-worker/friend of mine run for judge (did the site and other things of that nature and she won, yay) and a 'business partner' triple his sales in 2 months (and I'm gettin a cut!). So I've been working like a dog but its been fun. Oh and I live downtown now got a girl that's got me into dance class (foxtrot, maringa, hustle, swing) and thats going rather well. On top of that, I still do car work -this weekend- in fact on my battle cruiser. She does a 14.7 in the 1/4 mile @ 95.2mph. Not bad for a 2 ton sled.

So there you have it, 2-3 years in a (poorly organized) paragraph. Whats new with you?