[RESOLVED] You're scanner driver for the Hewlett-Packard 4200Cse does not work im very angry!

Thread: [RESOLVED] You're scanner driver for the Hewlett-Packard 4200Cse does not work im very angry!

twiggyfish

Angry You're scanner driver for the Hewlett-Packard 4200Cse does not work im very angry!

Ok i downloaded the driver for my hewlett paclard 4200cse scanner , its not communicating with my scanner and it says something about deskscan , its not a desk scan its a precision scan i think you have the wornd driver under the wrong listing

I need the driver , or the software to download anything thats compatible is just fine.

Thank You

Mustang

have you tried going to the hewlett packard site
    its at www.hp.com
    then click on the support link

Waldo

Talking

Twiggyfish??

mmchw

Talking

Call 1.661.257.5565 ,listen to recording,press #4, wait, talk to Hewlett Packard person, order what you need. I hope this helps.

artnet

Thumbs up

1st uninstall any scanner driver you had on your PC, then got device manager remove any OTHER DEVICE/UNKNOWN DEVICE, follow unplug your usb cable. REboot your system, install the Precision Scan LT after finish restart again with the USB cable plug in.

ShadowOmega

Talking

Ok, take a big hammer or other blunt object and beat the hell out of your scanner for being HP!! Use that anger!
    All kidding aside, the manufacturers website is always the best place to find updated drivers. And from the driver updates I've followed from here, they've always led to the manufacturers website. Just be sure to read carefully any documentation concerning the drivers in question before installing.

Cool

Shadow,

Can we have precise instruction on this hammer please.

Is a big hammer sledgehammer size or just carpenter size. Should this be a rubber, wood or metal hammer. What's the ideal force to use.

I mean, there might be beginners looking here
    feel free to comment on my website. <a href="http://www.bytes-back.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.bytesback.fsbusiness.co.uk</a>

ShadowOmega

Talking

It's user preference, really...keep in mind that a much larger hammer will accomplish the task in a much shorter length of time. For those of you who've seen the movie Office Space, I prescribe a re-enactment of the scene where they teach the fax machine a lesson. I believe the tool in question in that scenario was a baseball bat. Which proves the theory that it doesn't necessarily have to be a 'hammer'

Just so you know, I have an HP Scanjet 5p...but i got it for free so I'm not complaining. A friend of mine bought a Packard Bell and discovered she didn't have room to install the ISA SCSI card (we all know about Packard Bells, I'm sure) so she bought a new scanner with a PCI card and gave me her 'useless' one. Still, I wouldn't pay money for HP, just my personal preference.

At least HP scanners are better than AGFA scanners