Jonbenet's Killer Finally Caught
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jonbenet's Killer Finally Caught

Jonbenet's Killer Finally Caught

They finally got the killer of Jonbenet ramsey, which finally vindicates her family's involvement in the killing

well done but it comes to late for Jonbenet and her mother

BOULDER, Colo. -- A former schoolteacher was arrested Wednesday in Thailand in the slaying of 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey -- a surprise breakthrough in a lurid, decade-old murder mystery that had cast a cloud of suspicion over her own parents.

Federal officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, identified the suspect as John Mark Karr, a 42-year-old American, and one law enforcement official told The Associated Press that Boulder police had tracked him down online.

The Ramsey family's attorney in Atlanta pronounced the arrest vindication for JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey. Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer on June 24.

"John and Patsy lived their lives knowing they were innocent, trying to raise a son despite the furor around them," Lin Wood said. "The story of this family is a story of courage, and story of an American injustice and tragedy that ultimately people will have to look back on and hopefully learn from."

The attorney said the Ramseys learned about the suspect a least a month before Patsy Ramsey's death. "It's been a very long 10 years, and I'm just sorry Patsy isn't here for me to hug her neck," Wood said.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/4122210.html
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Actually, the person is still listed as a suspect..not a killer.
    BTW..what is that orange savings account thingie..has the site been hacked?
    Computer Rescue Service

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."

Quote Originally Posted by geoscomp
    Actually, the person is still listed as a suspect..not a killer.
    true but they have a confession and a dna match. also he knew details that were never made public. game, set and match i do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet
    They finally got the killer of Jonbenet ramsey, which finally vindicates her family's involvement in the killing

well done but it comes to late for Jonbenet and her mother...
    I never believed her family could have done such a thing. ESPECIALLY her mother. I just couldn't see how a woman who did all that for her daughter could even think of killing her, and so brutally too. All those little pagents were the equivalent of putting her on a pedestal. I'm surprised the Boulder PD didn't seriously consider that.
    When you’re left out of the club, you know it, when you’re in the club, you don’t see what the problem is.

Q: Why did he confess now?
    A: he was locked up in a thai prison for sex crimes of all things.... given what I have heard of their corperal punishment for the offenders they dont kill i may be tempted to confess to something bigger in my home country to get to a softer prison.....this guy just actualy happend to have done it.

q: if the cops have DNA evidence and he as a suspect when it went down why did it take till now to have 1+1=2?
    a: stupid cops, or a #@$ legal system preventing forcible DNA samples from this suspect.
    Powered by: AMD Opeteron 175, 2 GB Mushkin XP4000, eVGA 7800 GT CO OC SLI, Creative X-Fi, WD25000 RAID 0, Plextor 716-SA, Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe, Enermax Liberty 620, Zalman 9500 HS

So they finally arrested her dad and dug up her mom? Oh wait, I guess they finally caught "some Puerto Rican guy".
    I am Scuzzlebutt, Lord of the Mountains, behold my Patrick Duffy leg!

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    If DNA matches hang him in town for a few days
    so those passing by can see how it's done.

Don't forget the.......

Here is how we dispose of perverts sign.

No excuse to rehabillitate anyone who fools
    with children.Total waste of time and money.

A really good bullet only costs fifty cents ,used
    rope is even cheaper.
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Details are still forthcoming, but my money says this isn't the guy...................

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    Details are still forthcoming, but my money says this isn't the guy...................
    It's looking more and more like you may be a winner! He was alledgedly nowhere near Colorado at the time of the murder, but with his wife (now ex) in Georgia. He bungled a few of the crucial details of the incident, like claiming to have picked her up from school, when the crime occurred during the Chrisymas Holidays. Furthermore, he was apparently obssessed with the crime, having investigated it for 10 years and had even interviewed the grandparents, who may have spilled the beans on some of those secret details. What we may have is the case of a truly pathetic wanna-be in search of some fame and notoriety. The DNA evidence will nail it down.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

No chance this dude did it.

None.
    Wives are like jobs,

It's easier to find one when you already have one

Quote Originally Posted by El_Squid
    It's looking more and more like you may be a winner! He was alledgedly nowhere near Colorado at the time of the murder, but with his wife (now ex) in Georgia. He bungled a few of the crucial details of the incident, like claiming to have picked her up from school, when the crime occurred during the Chrisymas Holidays. Furthermore, he was apparently obssessed with the crime, having investigated it for 10 years and had even interviewed the grandparents, who may have spilled the beans on some of those secret details. What we may have is the case of a truly pathetic wanna-be in search of some fame and notoriety. The DNA evidence will nail it down.
    Don't forget that he said he drugged her to have sex with her and that she died accidentally as a result of the drugs, yet the autopsy revealed no traces of any drugs.....

The reports I heard all said they had matched the DNA, did they speak too soon.......?
    "Don't be so humble - you are not that great." - Golda Meir

Quote Originally Posted by edball
    The reports I heard all said they had matched the DNA, did they speak too soon.......?
    no, not the media........there's no way they could ever speak to soon is there??

[/heavy sarcasm]

almost all the reports I saw said this:

Karr was given a mouth-swab DNA test in Bangkok, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation. The results of that test were not known. Karr will be given another DNA test when he returns to the United States in the next several days, the official said.
    Computer Rescue Service

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."

That just means they gave him a test - not that the results matched. It takes a while to do real DNA matching (as opposed to TV DNA matching, that is. )