Woot Off!

Thread: Woot Off!

Woot Off!

http://www.woot.com

wootoff going on atm.
    Hmmmmm.....back for a while...

Are you suggesting we should buy a plastic frog or did I miss the deal you were talking about?
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Woot rules. Can't wait for the bag of crap woot.
    Sergeant WOTPP

just have to get in there fast enough. the autoreload extension for firefox comes in use there a lot. Does anyone lave the link for everything thats been wooted so far, and maybe a link to where they show how much is left and whats there, one of those auto reload pages people make?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue1987
    just have to get in there fast enough. the autoreload extension for firefox comes in use there a lot. Does anyone lave the link for everything thats been wooted so far, and maybe a link to where they show how much is left and whats there, one of those auto reload pages people make?
    Just go to the Community link on the top of the page and you can see all the stuff that you missed.

I badly wanted the Netgear USB wireless adapters (12 bucks each FFS!), but I missed them
    I am Scuzzlebutt, Lord of the Mountains, behold my Patrick Duffy leg!

huh, looks like so far I really haven't missed anything amazing. So I guess thats good. I'm hoping theres a USB hard drive caddie, I really need one of those right now.

huh, looks like so far I really haven't missed anything amazing. So I guess thats good. I'm hoping theres a USB hard drive caddie, I really need one of those right now.
    Thats exactly what im looking for. That or something super nerdy

Just got the Adaptec HDD enclosure, like right after we were talking about it. Schweet, now I need one of those 250G HD they were selling earlier

Im waiting for my order to g through..Ordered 2 but its still processing....Im hoping though...

ha it went...sure took a while...

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    How much you wanna pay for one???

ha if you still want to get rid of any of that stuff shoot me an email to rogue1987 at gmail dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil
    Just go to the Community link on the top of the page and you can see all the stuff that you missed.

I badly wanted the Netgear USB wireless adapters (12 bucks each FFS!), but I missed them

Read this:
    We're investigating a number of denied orders on the Netgear USB Wifi adapter mid-day yesterday (as well as a smattering of other items). We found an inefficiency in a new payment process queue that caused longer than usual processing time. When this happens and the original quantity sells out, batches of "payment denied" orders can cause the item to open back up the doors for sale (flip flopping our items around chaotically). Since this caused confusion as to what we were selling, we halted this process. We've also improved the process queue speed. In the specific case of the Netgear USB WiFi adapter, we've set up a specials page where you can reorder (or place your first order) for 1-2 or 3 units. Follow this link to the Netgear Special Order Page. We have a larger allocation of these now reserved -- we believe enough to allow all those affected to reorder successfully (while still allowing for some new orders.) Therefore we are posting this to all members.

Not sure whether your first order went through? Check Your Account. If you don't see the Netgear 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter listed among your previous woots, you'll need to order it again at the new page. Some corrections were made, so please check before ordering again.

Thanks for your patience. If you have issue on another product ordering attempt we will do our best to help you where quantity is available. Please continue to email [email protected] with specific issues.

Read this:
    We're investigating a number of denied orders on the Netgear USB Wifi adapter mid-day yesterday (as well as a smattering of other items). We found an inefficiency in a new payment process queue that caused longer than usual processing time. When this happens and the original quantity sells out, batches of "payment denied" orders can cause the item to open back up the doors for sale (flip flopping our items around chaotically). Since this caused confusion as to what we were selling, we halted this process. We've also improved the process queue speed. In the specific case of the Netgear USB WiFi adapter, we've set up a specials page where you can reorder (or place your first order) for 1-2 or 3 units. Follow this link to the Netgear Special Order Page. We have a larger allocation of these now reserved -- we believe enough to allow all those affected to reorder successfully (while still allowing for some new orders.) Therefore we are posting this to all members.

Not sure whether your first order went through? Check Your Account. If you don't see the Netgear 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter listed among your previous woots, you'll need to order it again at the new page. Some corrections were made, so please check before ordering again.

Thanks for your patience. If you have issue on another product ordering attempt we will do our best to help you where quantity is available. Please continue to email [email protected] with specific issues.
    Cool, i think I'll pick one up then