Mobo wanted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mobo wanted

LOL - most people WANT stuff to run faster!

Haha!

Anyway, if that is the only problem you have, then cruise the Colin McRae game sites for suggestions. There were similar problems with game speed every time platforms changed in the past - usually someone works out a 'fix'.

Mods like me you mean?
    The one who you are always rude to?
    I asked you if you meant egg timer, you said no. I asked you what you meant, you gave me a description of the egg timer and were rude as well.

I will edit Garaks post - if you learn to use words like, please and thankyou.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Listen...my country is different than yours, so dont wait from me to speak perfeckly your language.
    Do u accept only users who speak perfeckly your language??

I prefer give me answers in my question, not discuss such matters. Never heard about "egg timer" I did the best i could: gave u the description of a vocabulary.
    How do u explain that I see very often this clepsydra? That when I press icons like the "e" of ie, I have to wait?(remain pressed for a while)

Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
    I didnt ask that from u but from mods.

My win xp pro sp2 is 32 bit.
    Don't you think that, this maybe the actual problem? It's never going to run 100% really is it? Did it install the correct 32bit drivers? or did it install the 64bit drivers from the CD?

Lots of little factors have to be considered when assessing problems such as this one.

For my comment yesterday, I will not apologise - it was directed at you, no one else and I feel justified in saying so. Also, I am no idiot - on that you can be certain. I understand the lanuage barried but you posts do come across angry.. even when the simplest questions are asked because YOU think WE are extracting the urine - which is not the case by any stretch of the imagination. I'm recently back off a longbreak from here, and maybe things have changed but WinDrivers is here to help people - people won't help other people if they feel it is being thrown back in their faces.

Maybe I' way out of line / off base / poking the fire buyt these are my views.

If you want help, ask for it do not demand it.

Anyhow, back to the problem.

Are we discussing a new motherboard or your current problem with your current motherboard??

I asked you how big your page file is. I asked you how big your temporary internet file cache is, I asked you about recent documents on removable media. When you answer those questions the excellent techs here can narrow down possible causes.

The symptoms you tell us about have numerous causes.... not least of which is buying ram for a motherboard without researching compatibility documents either at the motherboard manufacturer site or at the ram manufacturer site. Assuming the ram is set to auto and that it does work ok with your board, the answers to the above questions are vital to helping you.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

For my comment yesterday(prick), I will not apologise - it was directed at you, no one else and I feel justified in saying so.
    Only an idiot would say that. You are an idiot and I m telling u this directly at u. This is the justice
    Now plz, stay away from my threads, I dont have time for people like u. Your value is zero.

NooNoo,
    I say again that the reasons u wrote(I asked you how big your page file is-already answered-. I asked you how big your temporary internet file cache is, I asked you about recent documents on removable media) are out of question. No need to mention them again. Dont mention about ram too, or any other device because I CHANGED them all exept mobo.
    So..I m waiting for the "excellent techs here can narrow down possible causes"
    I hope u dont mean that Garak
    Last edited by kolokythaki; November 30th, 2006 at 05:58 AM.

You haven't answered how big the page file is.
    If you won't answer the questions, we can't help.

I just said I have already answered to that(post #10 - 2G to 4G).
    Sorry to say but u dont read carefully my posts.

turn off your page file. See if there is an improvement, if so set page file to min and max to 1gb
    Temporary internet cache, how big is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kolokythaki
    Only an idiot would say that. You are an idiot and I m telling u this directly at u. This is the justice
    Now plz, stay away from my threads, I dont have time for people like u. Your value is zero.

NooNoo,
    I say again that the reasons u wrote(I asked you how big your page file is-already answered-. I asked you how big your temporary internet file cache is, I asked you about recent documents on removable media) are out of question. No need to mention them again. Dont mention about ram too, or any other device because I CHANGED them all exept mobo.
    So..I m waiting for the "excellent techs here can narrow down possible causes"
    I hope u dont mean that Garak

I'll have a greater value that you ever will. Tried to be civil.. granted - will not take back comments made previously, but then you've prooven my point (again)..

Enjoy Windrivers.

turn off your page file. See if there is an improvement, if so set page file to min and max to 1gb
    Temporary internet cache, how big is it?
    Temp. int. cache is about 80MB-the amount that pcpitstop.com advised me to use.
    Are u sure its good idea to disable swap or reduce it to 1G? My psysical memory is 2G. Anyway I ll try it, also I ve heard that is better put swap in the bigger HD.
    I'll have a greater value that you ever will.

U cannot have any value when u call someone "prick", then u add " I will not apologise - it was directed at you, no one else and I feel justified in saying so"

U r in a very low level and u need great effort to reach mine...
    Last edited by kolokythaki; November 30th, 2006 at 10:42 AM.

it is better to have the page file as one uninterrupted file. It is said it is better to have it on a different physical drive to the os drive. When you have 2g of ram, you don't actually need a page file, but some programs require a pagefile as most programs don't expect end user machines to have very much ram... so a small pagefile is still needed even with 2g of ram.

Well, seems my problems dissapeared. Especially after disabled cool&quiet. So I m gonna keep my mobo.

I disabled cool&quiet but there are some more questions about:

Should we disable c&q just from that bios option or better unistall it from athe add/remove list?
    Should we goto Power-ACPI 2.0 support and set it to ?
    Can we keep the power schemes to ?