Recently, while attempting to load “Internet Explorer 7 onto my XP system, my computer locked up and I lost any ability to interface with Internet Explorer and was unable (from that point on) to get onto the internet at all. I then tried to do a system restore but was only answered with a message that the system could not be restored.
In the end I had to totally re-install all of my XP system to be able to reload Internet Explorer 6.
When I go To “User Accounts” and click on “Change the way Users Log On and Log Off“, I get the following message:

“A recently installed program has disabled the Welcome screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall the program. The following file name might help you identify the program that made the change: cswGina.dll”

Utilizing Windows search utility, I was able to locate the driver (cswGina.dll) in only one location: Windows/syst32 .
Experimenting, I moved the driver to the Recycle Bin and attempted to restart the computer. In the end, I had to restart in “Safe Mode” and re-install the driver.
Prior to my misadventure with trying to load Internet Explorer 7 from Yahoo, I was able to use “Fast User Switching” without any problems.

My question is: If it is possible, how can I get back the ability to utilize the “Fast User Switching”?
Thanks in Advance,
RBallasch