need vga driver

Thread: need vga driver

need vga driver

frns plz i need an vga driver for intel D845GVAD2 for vista operating system..plz...urgent...plz..

Welcome to Windrivers rajshekar

I'm guessing, but you didn't use the vista compatibility tool first did you?

here are all the drivers for your motherboard As you can see not a mention of Vista anywhere

interactive support for this board finished in 2004 You will just have to wait until the nice people at Intel decide to write a driver.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Intel Vista support starts with some 945 motherboards; older 845's aren't (and probably won't be):

http://www.intel.com/products/deskto...ista/index.htm

THe only suggestion I can recommend is get an inexpensive GeForce or Radeon Card. As long as it is DX9 compliant it should be fine with Vista.

Something like this should do you fine and won't "break the bank". http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...8083&CatId=318

Providing the system has a full height AGP upgrade slot.
    Last edited by BOB IROC; February 6th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
    http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices

thank u for your valuable suggestion....so purchasing the video card will solve my prob?...jus tell me 1thing the card which u said will suppords on my intelD845GVAD2...and plz msg me the details amd model nos...plz...plz..

thanks for your reply...n 1 more thing i listned that purchasing an new video card also helps me solving my prob...is that true...

Reading the specifications for your motherboard, it doesn't have an AGP slot, you will have to get a PCI one. There are a few around that are DX9 and therefore vista compatible... what country would you be buying the card in?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I am from INDIA(Hyderabad)...i suppose i get that...but 1thing i dun how many empty slots i posses but i installed one lan card and now tell me still i have an option...and give the specific detail of that card and companies...
    intel D845GVAD2

err no
    I don't shop in india, I have no clue what is available to you.

You need to search or ask for a DX9 compatible PCI video card. ATI do one and so does nVidia. The pci card slot should be fitted into slot 1 when you get it.