my neighbors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my neighbors

Banned

my neighbors

annybody have 1 of those ignorant neighbors that will not stop at annything to do somebody agrevation?
    well i have one doozy
    ok yesterday i came home forgot my cell phone .. x g/f was with me and neighbor was parked in my parking spot.{ inches of ice mixxed with a foot or so of snow i have snow plow on my truck }
    so i hit park went to get out to see what he was doing , but didnt need to, then i see brake lights .. backup lights .. this went on for about 1 minut . finally he backs up right into my car .. paralell parks right against my car...
    bad enough he hit my car but he kept it floored till he couldnt move anny more ...and was wedged against me..
    then he pulled forward and hit reverse into a ice /snow pile i put there the days before.. beached it really good ..his escape ... thwarted
    i bailed called the cops .. he must have just got out of the bar..
    i told my x pay you 20$ to just sit there till the cops come and tell the truth..

so after 45 minuts and 2 calls to the police they arrive .. as he walked to his vehicle to get his papers i watched the cop watch his steps in the snow .. slight stagger as he has sobered up ..
    yeah what beats this neighbor lady speaks up and said hey officer i watched him get out of his vehicle and he had a can of beer in his hand...
    actually she didnt see it she made shure he got what was comming to him.

i cant tell you how much i wanted to learn howto do backflips . and cartwheels ...

he did get to ride in the patrol car , i dont think he was allowed to play with the siren .. straight to the hospital to get his blood alcahol test .
    I will get a chunk of change for my 400$ car { i felt so guilty i did 400 $ woth of tree removal for the old owner } now after 50k miles i get more then my money back and have the paint and ll i need is a mirror and pop the dents out of it and mud the scrapes prolly about 1k in damage ..
    wonders what the insurance adjuster will do when he sees the original window sticker for the car..
    . 1k in damage i will settle for 803.38$ 800 for the damage 3 $ for the thank you card 38 cent s for the stamp ..
    btw what procesor whould i get this time arround? my old amd 2400 mobo and cpu doa after like 3 years of abuse .. like boxxed cpu lasted slightly longer then the warrenty
    oh i do have his unlisted phone number ...
    possibilties are endless

Sounds like karma kicked in to me...

As for your proc... the amd am2 sockets are much easier to fit than the intels.. what's your budget?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Banned
    i will say spending range is about 300 to 350$

and to makle mattterz better..
    i got booted from a website full of annel moderators flaming me in my first posts .. pretty bad when the mods start nonsene ..flame fest eaven ensued after i quit posting for days .
    i registered a name that they thawt was somebody else , so automatically they started crap just over my name i didnt use amcfreek.
    i was also called a goon .
    umm they didnt like it when i told them to go back to reading the daily globe , national inquirer.. got this email
    The xxx Forum Staff had decided your personality does not mesh well with the other members of the Forum.
    You account has been deleted and your IP address banned.

We can all now return to reading the Sun, Soap Opera Daily and, my personal favorite, the National Inquirer

-Fxx Caxxx
    Administrator: The xxx Forum
    +++++++++
    btw the ip adress isnt banned i logged out and jammed his system up as i had no cookie {was tempted to hack that cookie}
    oh and i never told them i bought out the local dealer 2 times of all the new old stock parts, and the person who started with needs parts for his car .. i had one of that car 20 years ago motor went bad car was optioned out to the max .its in my basement and shed ..
    i went to that website to get rid of anal ppl and what did i find ? ignorant anal ppl ...
    was planning on using that ignore feature and ignore them ..

on top of that g/f showed up .. oh i am stranded please give me a ride home .... want to come in... fix my computer .. want to take a shower ...
    here have a smile....

i walked out into the street when we were leaving her house and said gee and my car isnt eaven side swiped ...

yeah talk about karma? i looked right down the same side ..10 minuts later whala - cream of car

now i have to wash my car and find the insurance company with his odd ball name ..... with no listing in the phone book ..

Banned
    THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK AFTER TELLING HIM OFF IN AN EMAIL

>on a finer note . this GOON shouldn't have to put up with all your mods
    >flaming him ..

There shouldn't be a space between the word "note" and the period.
    A period will always follow directly after the word.
    You've got an extra space between GOON, and shouldn't.
    There are three dots in the ellipsis (...) not two.

>What an anal bunch of webtards .
    Again, there shouldn't be a space between the word "webtards" and the period.
    A period will always follow directly after the word.

>oh btw i guess all your freinds have mod privs .
    You should have a comma between "btw" and "I".
    The correct spelling is frIEnds.
    Then there's that problem you've got with the period again.

>you can keep your little click' of mods and maybe someday you will be
    >moderator of a real website that doesen't bother noobs .
    The correct spelling of the word you're attempting to use is clique.

clique /klik, kl?k/ ?noun 1. a small, exclusive group of people; coterie; set.
    A 'click' is simply a sound, not a group of people. I'm not sure where you were going with the accent on click'.
    The correct spelling of the of the word you're attempting to use is doesn't. There is no extra 'e' between the 's' and the 'n'.

>hey and maybe this website will run on its own server instead of rent a
    >domain. 10$ a month .
    If you actually knew what you were ranting about, you'd know that everyone rents Domain Names. The Domain Name Registrar keeps track of them. When you have a website, you're assigned an IP address (numbers), the actual Domain Name is kept by them.

Thank you again for proving my point. I did notice that your email was very coherent, unlike your posts, which validates my point that you're just a troll and your incoherent babble on the Forum was just a ruse.

THIS GUY HASNT A FA LOCKING CLUE ABOUT HIS OWN RENTED WEBSPACE AS HIS WEBSITE IS ON A RENTED SERVER I AM HALF TEMPTED TO GET OUT MY BLACK HAT AND HAVE A GO WITH THIS ....
    OH AND BTW IN A CRAP WEBSITE LIKE HIS INSTALL MOSIAC NON JAVA ENABLED BROWSER AND POINT IT AT HIS WEBSITES IP AND YOU WILL GET SOME INTERSTING WEB HOSTING INFO ...

Now Now AMC, you know the black hat stuff is not for public consumption...

You have to admit that you are an acquired taste when it comes to posting. I personally enjoy the challenge of working out what on earth you are on about, but then I guess I am wierd
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Beg pardon???
    Sergeant WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by amcfreek
    i was also called a goon .
    I like the goons! Spike Milligan produced wonderful off-beat humour.

Bluebottle: Here... Eccles, you haven't got any clothes on!
    Eccles: Uh, I was talking on the tellyphone.
    Bluebottle: (scornful) You don't need to get undressed to talk on the telephone.
    Eccles: Hah! You learn something new every day...

Maybe only Goon Show fans appreciate amcfreek.

Banned
    I KNOW I TOOK THAT REMARK AS A COMPLIMENT...
    BTW I THINK I TERRIFIED HIM ENOUGH .to leave me alone....
    when i told him how he put his familly tree on the internet and all the info available about himself ... and actually how close he is in respect to actual driving distances ..
    things that i didnt tell him
    i have been to his neck of the woods .
    my trump card .. he has freinds in pa and he has been 1/2 hour away from me visiting ...he would prolly poo himself if i said what where and when ...
    worlds smaller then some ppl think and sometimes maybe flatter ??

The only flatter thing I notice about the world is the iq of some of the people on it...

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Ah my, welcome back amcfreek, you're always a fun one to have around. Too bad Cobra wasn't here, I know he'd enjoy "reading" your posts again!

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    WOW! Another rant is in order amcfreak.

I sure enjoyed that'n. Where have you

been lately?
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Banned
    http://poconos.craigslist.org/rnr/280569421.html
    here is one person from out of town that is pretty clever at opening his/her eyes

In The Backyard With PeckerWood.My Pet Bird.LOL
    So,What's the hub...bub ? LOL
    "We Must Have Toliver Gravy!"Said The Bloody
    Little Yellow Lumbermen To The Forum King.

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amcfreek
    http://poconos.craigslist.org/rnr/280569421.html
    here is one person from out of town that is pretty clever at opening his/her eyes
    I take it you didn't post that?

Right, I'm SO terrified. So afraid of amcfreek that I took him right up on his offer to meet up with him. Of course, he declined. I'm so surprised that my information is out there on sites like veromi.net. I'm positively terrified.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth - just wanted to give my side of the story. He's trying to be the typical internet tough guy, when in reality he's the one hiding behind his keyboard.

Thanks for the space,

-Fran Carpio
    Administrator: www.amcforum.net