I have a client that has an alienware laptop that had a RAID 0 Hard Drive setup with 2 100GB Hard Drives. The problem is I think the motherboard is shot as it does not recognize any hard drives put into the system. However the drives are recognized by other laptops and even using a USB adaptor that can connect to a laptop drive. The only problem is since the Hard Drives were in a RAID configuration none of the data is accessible.

I came across this program called Raid Reconstructor and was wondering if any of you have heard anything about it or tried it. It has a 30 day free trial, but it doesn't say if it is a fully functional trial. I do not have the drives in my possession and I sent him the link to the software. He is pretty computer saavy so I think he can handle running the software. I just hate for him to spend $100 on a piece of software he will only need this one time.

So if any of you know anything good or bad about this software or can recommend an alternitive it would be appreciated.